alright, so i have been saving up for a new wireless system and it was my birthday the other day and i now have enough. But my mom wants me to put it in zee bank to save for the future or something. what should i do??
I'm not gay, a lot of people think I'm gay. I have a girlfriend, she thinks I'm gay.
If you are in a band, then I'd say go for it. If you're not, it would just be a waste imo.
Buy a shotgun, and upgrade capacity and firepower on your handgun.
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

Quote by Spamwise
If you are in a band, then I'd say go for it. If you're not, it would just be a waste imo.

I agree with this.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Yeah, i'm in a band and we have a couple gigs comin up.

and thanks notsojoey, i will for sure do that instead
I'm not gay, a lot of people think I'm gay. I have a girlfriend, she thinks I'm gay.
Quote by Spamwise

+1

it depends on your age also. And if you don't have expectations from life, u can spend it all
Quote by notsojoeyb4eva
Buy a shotgun, and upgrade capacity and firepower on your handgun.

This guy knows his shit.
Depends on the gigs; if the stages are reasonably big, go for the wireless system - if not save the money or buy something more useful!
Why not listen to my songs on my profile?
depends how old you are,you have the rest of your life to slave away fornot nearly enough money and save it up.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
there is bound to be something that you need more than a wireless system, maybe a new pedal, or a pizza?
Quote by Spoony_Bard
I hate that...actually I just hate anyone under the age of 16

Quote by RockGuitar92
Just get it cut a little. It will grow back. Besides why is it so important to look metal? That's just retarded.

Gear in profile