FS: Pedaltrain Pro, Emma Reezafratzits, ISP Decimator, Ernie Ball VPjr 25k. FREE SHIP

FS: New version Pedaltrain Pro with voodoo lab mounting hardware, soft case, and INDUSTRIAL velcro (the original velcro, which I can throw in there too, is terrible and wouldn't hold anything... really).

Near perfect condition - with soft side industrial velcro installed, and 1 cable tie base installed on the back which can be removed (but they were put there with such care -really OCD- that I figured I'd leave it unless told otherwise - see pics).

Never used live, never left home, no pets, no smoke.

Includes FREE SHIPPING in the continental US via Fedex Ground with tracking # provided (will ship worldwide for actual shipping cost. Ships within 24hrs of payment via Paypal. Asking $120

FS: Emma Reezafratzitz, excellent cond. free ship

FS: The amazing Emma Reezafratzitz. I LOVE this pedal and it gets such great amp-like high gain and doesn't take tons of tweaking to sound amazing. I'd hold onto it, but there's just no room for it in my rig anymore and it's time to part with all of the things I said I would sell when I made my last big gear purchase (see the pedal pics in my gallery for more things I have for sale).

Some people love this for low overdrive, but I like it for palm-muting and chording. The Bias knob is where this thing really takes shape... anything you want and it's in there. It's so amp-like, really.

This pedal is in excellent condition and still has the foam back in perfect condition, just with 2 strips of hook-side velcro stuck to it for securing the pedal to a board.

Includes FREE SHIPPING in the continental US via FedEX with tracking number provided (will ship worldwide for actual shipping charges). Ships within 24hrs of receiving Paypal payment. Asking $175

FS: Ernie Ball VPjr 6181 25k Volume Pedal, FrS

FS: The Erine Ball VP Jr 6181 volume pedal. It's the one with a 25k pot, so it will work as an expression pedal as well as a great volume pedal.

Excellent condition and includes FREE SHIPPING in the continental US via FedEx with tracking number provided (will ship worldwide for actual shipping costs). Asking $75

FS: ISP Decimator Noise Reduction Pedal, free sh

FS: The ISP Technologies Decimator Noise Reduction Pedal. Excellent condition with original box and docs. This is the best noise reduction pedal I've ever tired, and the general consensus seems to be that this one's the winner for noise reduction pedals.

Free Shipping in the continental US via FedEx with tracking # provided (will ship worldwide for actual shipping cost). Ships within 24 hours of receiving Paypal Payment. Asking $110.