hey i was wondering about this 'hot potz' in the gcb 95 wah i have, does it go through the whole sweep of resistance from toe up to toe down? (i wanted to convert this pedal into a passive vole) and yes, i do realize there is a volume pot on my guitar, so please hold off on those comments;

my idea was just rewire the wah (take out the pcb) so the 100k pot acts as another volume control outside of the guitar and is bypassed by the dptd switch of the wah, so i just wanted to know if the pot goes through the 100k sweep from open to closed position (i dont a voltmeter that registers resistance greater than 20k)....any suggestions?

regards
PF
Pow-Chika-Wah-Wah
Pow-Chika-Chika-Wah-wah
jusst to follow up, i decided to go ahead and check, the hot pot i have is 100k with 2 lugs labled CW, CCW and SL, and i pulled it out and took out all the old wires, found a good DMM and checked resistance, so the pot is actually designed to go through the full 100k range in less than a full turn so when depressed, the wah does go through 100kohms of resistance just as suspected.
Pow-Chika-Wah-Wah
Pow-Chika-Chika-Wah-wah