I'm considering getting one cuz i've allways wanted a sweet metal sound like dimebag but what is your opinions of this guitar?
Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.

- Berthold Auerbach

Quote by jbridge90
Wow, being surrounded by all of these humourless, pussy-whipped virgins is starting to make me sick.

Check out my band!
from what i hear from this website, platinum and below sucks. anything above that should be fine, i recommend NJ Series BC Rich guitars. My NJ Series beast kicks ass
Quote by webbtje
A woman's perspective is great, you get to stare down at least one top without anyone caring.
Last edited by skwelcher at Mar 22, 2009,
my mat ehas one at college they got great sort of dimbag tone
there necks are weairdly thin and despite the sharp lines of the warlock very nice to play siting down of standing up
Well im looking for a guitar for around £500 that has a sweet metal tone, atmo i have an ibanez grx 70 which is nice but would prefer something meaner
Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.

- Berthold Auerbach

Quote by jbridge90
Wow, being surrounded by all of these humourless, pussy-whipped virgins is starting to make me sick.

Check out my band!
Quote by Brownerz
Well im looking for a guitar for around £500 that has a sweet metal tone, atmo i have an ibanez grx 70 which is nice but would prefer something meaner

i'm not sure bout the conversion, but online bc rich dealers should have an NJ series warlock with a floyd for about $799(i think). its got active EMGs too
Quote by webbtje
A woman's perspective is great, you get to stare down at least one top without anyone caring.
Last edited by skwelcher at Mar 22, 2009,
just remember just because the guitar looks mean doesn't mean it is. A Hannah Montana tele can sound br00t4lz too.
if your after a good priced and good sounding metal guitar that looks like a warlock you I recomend trying a jay turser JT-BC202. I have been thinking of buying one. Ive played one in the stor and played one of the cheaper versions of the bc rich ones and i prefered the turser. Just remember as the price goes up so does the quality. Usually...
cheak BC rich sounds like ****, honestly. Get the highend if you want a good warlock otherwise dont waste your money.
RIP Bernie Mac
RIP Michael Jackson

FUCK YOU DIME!

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Get 'Cliff is Angry. So so angry' on your ass.

Edit: Then take pictures and send me them.

Genetically engineered and raised by wolverines DAVE MUSTAINE...
Quote by sureshred
just remember just because the guitar looks mean doesn't mean it is. A Hannah Montana tele can sound br00t4lz too.

exactly, I saw a guy playing Cowboys From Hell on a Hello Kitty Strat, it sounded AWESOME actually.
RIP Bernie Mac
RIP Michael Jackson

FUCK YOU DIME!

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Get 'Cliff is Angry. So so angry' on your ass.

Edit: Then take pictures and send me them.

Genetically engineered and raised by wolverines DAVE MUSTAINE...
Depends on what you get, the more you pay for one, the better of a guitar you get.

Also, what amp you using? If it's something really mediocre, you'd be better of getting a decent amp.
For sale
BC Rich Mockingbird Exotic Classic in Koa
Dean VMNT in Silver
Marshall TSL JCM2000 Head

PM For info!

My band
Quote by skwelcher
from what i hear from this website, platinum and below sucks. anything above that should be fine, i recommend NJ Series BC Rich guitars. My NJ Series beast kicks ass

cool i got the same guitar, but with rosewood instead of ebony and with an original floyd instead of the speedloader.

and yes the platinum and below are sucky, the NJ, NT series on the Warlocks are pretty good
Crank your rig on 12, let it feedback wide-open for a good two minutes, freak your neighbors out and ENJOY THE POWER OF THE GUITAR! 'Oh, what a feeling,' and it ain't no damned Toyota!" ----Dimebag Darrell
I had a chance to play the BC Rich NT Warlock Deluxe today and I about ****ed the damn thing it was so hott.
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']I had a chance to play the BC Rich NT Warlock Deluxe today and I about ****ed the damn thing it was so hott.

yeah i never owned one but i got to play it a few times, its a damn good guitar
Crank your rig on 12, let it feedback wide-open for a good two minutes, freak your neighbors out and ENJOY THE POWER OF THE GUITAR! 'Oh, what a feeling,' and it ain't no damned Toyota!" ----Dimebag Darrell
If you want the "Dime" sound, just make sure you have the right pickups and a decent guitar (and a good amp, duh). His pickup of choice was the L500XL. Maybe try to find a used Dime from Hell, thats the closest you'll get. However, any guitar with higher-output pups (i'd prefer some higher end sds) should get the job done.
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']I meant the Jr. V. My bad >.<

If I wasn't so hell-bent on the used Aria, I'd save up for the V.

either one NT Warlock or Jr. V their both pretty damn nice
if you want the dimebag sound then why dont you get the MXR DD-11 pedal instead.

+1 to the BC Rich NJ Warlock Deluxe
Last edited by im_so_special at Mar 24, 2009,
Yeah if you want to sound like Dimebag get one of his many signature guitars. Kerry King and the guy from Machinehead use B.C. Rich guitars and they seem to be doing pretty well so they can't be that bad. I honestly think they come off kind of cheesy though.
if you want a dime tone, why not buy a dime guitar? and if your talking about the BRONZE warlock....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SAVE YOUR MONEY AND BUY AN NJ SERIES.
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss
BC Warlocks are ok, just DON'T try pinch harmonics on them. FAIL.
And the necks are a bit thick too.
Quote by Slow_N_Low
Yeah if you want to sound like Dimebag get one of his many signature guitars. Kerry King and the guy from Machinehead use B.C. Rich guitars and they seem to be doing pretty well so they can't be that bad. I honestly think they come off kind of cheesy though.

Flynn only used that ****ty warlock for the Halo video, hasnt used it since, sticks to Gibson Flying V with EMG 85 in bridge.
What the hell. You can get a metal tone with anything with humbuckers. Dimebags tone really wasn't speical. You need a SS amp like a randall, scoop your mids treble high and gain high and wham, you have a mediocre metal tone.
Agile AL3000
Douglas WRL90
SX SR1 STD Plus
J&D Strat
Squier Tele
Sammick TR2
Douglas Draco
Peavey JSX
Bugera V5
TWANGED VJ
Quote by Lunchbox362
Flynn only used that ****ty warlock for the Halo video, hasnt used it since, sticks to Gibson Flying V with EMG 85 in bridge.

Actually he's been using that Acrylic Warlock for years, live and in videos. His main guitar is his ESP RF signature with the Machine Head inlays, but he still uses his old Gibson that the ESP was modelled on.
Ibanez RG1570 w/ Bareknuckle Pickups
Ibanez RG655
PRS SE Fredrik Åkesson Singlecut
Blackstar HT-5
Harley Benton G212 Vintage
BOSS TU-2
MXR M-108
Digitech Bad Monkey
Quote by Brownerz
I'm considering getting one cuz i've allways wanted a sweet metal sound like dimebag but what is your opinions of this guitar?

You get Dimebag sound better with a Dean, but Bc Rich guitars are very nice for their price, i personally have the bronze one but it's great for it's price. I have few videos on youtube where you might hear abit what it sounds like.