im lookin to buy it for the mac, i was just wondering can you turn the gore and extreme foul language off?
Yeah but it exists in a seperate expansion pack, go to your nearest store and purchase "Hello Kitty Island Adventure!" I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for in there!
BROCCOLIS
I ated them all.
Why ask about fallout 2 when fallout 3 just came? Failout.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
i played the third one and loved it my dad wasnt a fan of the gore and stuff so yeah i want to get two because i loved the fallout universe
Quote by epiless
i played the third one and loved it my dad wasnt a fan of the gore and stuff so yeah i want to get two because i loved the fallout universe

Eat your fathers skin and learn him about the true meaning of gore. Al Gore that is.
Quote by epiless

Ah, I see.

Buy Gears of War. That's a nice pleasant game! I think he'll approve.
Why the hell would you want to turn those off? Go play some Disney games instead. The gore and swearing is part of what makes Fallout so memorable.
Quote by epiless

As I said, there isn't much gore to be found (unless you choose a certain perk that makes your enemies die in cool ways, but I don't see why would you do that anyway, since it doesn't give you any benefit whatsoever), and the foul language is almost nonexistant (I remember a few curse words here and there)
Quote by AzureNight
The gore and swearing is part of what makes Fallout so memorable.

Yes you can, in the options theres a little switch that you can alter to turn off swearing, gore and adult themes.
Quote by JohnnyGenzale

YOU FAIL.
I <3 bangoodcharlotte

Quote by humperdunk
one time i let my cat has cheezburger. i thought it was pretty funny.
Quote by Mongoose87
YOU FAIL.

Did you just scream? AT ME?
"I want my son to shoot people in the face with plasma rifles without being exposed to all the blood and guts."

Quote by JohnnyGenzale

The fail is off the charts.
Quote by JohnnyGenzale

Fallout noob is noob
Firefly > You

Trumpet Alliance
wait...isn't Fallout 2 like.....2D?

why are you worried about gore in a 2D game????
Nice beaver.

(. Y .) (. Y .)