I got a chance to play some of these at GC last week, and i was quite impressed. It was definatly in a league of its own IMO compared to the other modelling amps GC showcases(VYPERS, LINE 6.) Just wondering what some of you guys experiences might have been with these. Im looking to upgrade my line 6 Spider amp, but i dont want to sacrifice the versatility and value that it gives me, but i also want a better sound.

Il probably be looking at a 212 100watt version of one of these bad boys. I have also heard clips of someone on youtube using this with a stomp box EQ pedal and it generated some awesome marshall crunch tones, even better then the stock amp moddeler did.

Im either looking at this, or am going to buy a old Line 6 Flextone 2 head and 212 cabinent.
I bought the Vox AC30 Valvetronix, which is the 30 Watt model, a few years ago and i have never looked back, it does everything i need and it is very versatile with a great sound too.

Can highly recommend it!
Quote by REMfan1
I bought the Vox AC30 Valvetronix, which is the 30 Watt model, a few years ago and i have never looked back, it does everything i need and it is very versatile with a great sound too.

Can highly recommend it!

i was wondering. are you were able to hear yourself with this amp over a drummer?
i'm thinking of buying this but im not sure if 30 watts is gonna be enough to play alongside a drummer..

thanks
Quote by edge11
yeah im not at gc dude, i dont live there.

||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
what genres do you play, and how much versatility do you actually need? in my opinion, it's a great modeller but it's a waste to buy the large versions of it when you're ending up with an oversized practice amp.

the flextone is probably quite a bit better, and the vypyr tube 60 will give you some really great tones also (both these are intended to be a bit more giggable)
Ibanez S320 with Dimarzio Fred + Seymour Duncan 59-> Weeping Demon Wah -> Ibanez TS-7 -> Homemade iBoost x3 -> Keeley DS-1 -> Visual Sound H2O -> MXR Ten Band -> Traynor YCV20
The 30 can have a hard time cutting through with a rather enthusiastic drummer when gigging. It's no prob though when you're just in a rehearsal room. From my experience, anyway.