I recently acquired a color translator. No, this does not make the deaf hear, it turns sound into light. So with this, SOUND = LIGHT. I got it from an old friend's dad, and it didn't work. So down to work on it to figure it out.

1. Replace the fuse, it wasn't there, and neither was the holder, replaced the entire box, should work fine, to get the box working this was the only thing to do.

2. Find some lights and ****, I got three lights (2 from home, 1 from lowes) and got 3 clay light holder things at lowes, wired plugs to them and plugged them in.

3. Find an amp, I had a little Dean Markley POS that was $30 from GC, so I wired a jack onto the speaker cables from the box and plugged it into the headphones jack. Didn't work. I then attached alligator clips and went directly to the speaker. Voila!

http://img18.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=cimg0914q.jpg

^PIC FRENZY!^
Vids or it doesn't work?
Schecter Gryphon; Ibanez AEG20E
Peavey Rage 158 ; TRAYNOR YCS50
EHX Big Muff Pi; Dunlop CryBaby GCB-95 (modded); MXR M-108 10-band; DigiTech JamMan Looper
Hurry with vid!
Gear
Fender Thinline Telecaster Deluxe

1983 Aria Pro II XX Deluxe Flying V

2007 S101 EGU34

1963 Kay Vanguard

1964 Kay Vanguard

AXL Badwater SRO

Hondo Strat

1974 Acoustic(brand) 134 4x10 combo

Epiphone Valve Jr.
hey man, make J.C's myspace public, not private
Just call me Bobby
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by mikeyElite
you build guitars worthy of sexual favors

Quote by Invader Jim
if this party gets any livelier a funeral is gonna break out.
It wasn't, it's fine now.
Just call me Bobby
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by mikeyElite
you build guitars worthy of sexual favors

Quote by Invader Jim
if this party gets any livelier a funeral is gonna break out.
Hi, did you ever get a video posted of the Knight Sound Translator? I just found one. Can figure out the wiring. Can you post some pics of wiring you ran to the driver and when it connects inside the Knight piece?

Thanks