alright, my mom is putting a bunch of picture of our family and it's startign to piss me off. there are eyes everywhere. so for april fools day im thinking of taking every one down and printingg out a bunch to replace them, i have a photo printer which print large pictures so i just need ideas.

what are some characters i can use to put up? i already have chewbacca nad chuck norris and before you say it no p0rn.
Hitler, Lenin, Mao, Pol Pot, you know the drill.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
i mite do a small one of hitler for the lulz but there are a bunch of pictures im planning on doing this to. keep the ideas coming
pedobear is required
Quote by lockedandlogan
Let me get this straight. You're asking a bunch of people who are sitting at their computers, likely due to boredom, what to do for fun.

Quote by GaijinFoot
Old chinese proverb says: Man goes to bed with itchy bum, wakes up with smelly finger

Wise words
Gorgaroth.
Quote by MoogleRancha

You sir, are a genius.

I salute you.

Quote by iwontwait
The bestowing of this thread on my life is yours. Thank you, Benjabenja.
Hitler and this man are a must. The beard on this guy is too awesome to pass up. I present Gogol Bordello.

I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲