lol a few people might laugh at this but, I'm 13 (almost 14) and I have alot of hair, I already have a moustache, if you look at my profile pic, you can sorta see it, and I'm just wondering? Is there anything I can use OTHER than shaving/electric shaver to make my facial hair to stop growing or at least grow as slow as possible?
Have Heart

xXx STRAIGHT EDGE xXx

//Are you as think as i drunk you are?//

Quote by DrPants PhD

-Some pregnant teacher threw up on my sister, lawl.
OWNED
Birth control i think.
Quote by IDread
You know something is wrong when you have to utter the words "I have ganja in my eye" to your mother...

Quote by RIPKurt67-94
Aliens don't exist. I live on Mars, and I can assure you that there is no life here.

I hijacked this!
i think you can go to one of those beauty centers, they could help you but think carefully, don't do anythink you'll be regreting later in your life like laser or smth
Every form of control over another person is a crime

AEK Athens
Asteras Exarcheion
Prasini Thyella
Rayo Vallecano

RED MILITIA-Vamos a Vencer
Just don't shave and revel in the fact that you can grow a beard at 13. I'm 18 and my facial hair, though prostigious, would be much more impressive if I had been able to grow it at 13...
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt
Join the club. I'm just a kid, I shouldn't have to shave twice a week.

Twice a week is nothing, man. I have to do a thorough shave every day, and I still have bristles like a toothbrush when I wake up.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by Corruption
Birth control i think.

Bahaha. XD
Wonderful.
Take some birth control.
Grow some boobies.
Become emotional.
And have little facial hair!
Quote by rabidguitarist
Twice a week is nothing, man. I have to do a thorough shave every day, and I still have bristles like a toothbrush when I wake up.

You're a good five years older than me, though. I hit puberty in like, fifth grade
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
I had a massive beard age 13...shaved it for ages...i stopped and now i look like a homeless 40 year old.
your choice.Shaving doesnt hurt or anything if thats what you think.
UNless you wanna wax..........dont.lol
Man im 20 and have pathetic facial hair. Stand up and be proud, real men grow beards.
Good Charlotte sounds like...uh...they sound like...um...well, they taste like a popsicle stick thats been shoved up someones ass -Eddie Vedder

REMEMBER DISCO: All stupid fads go away with time. STOP COMPLAINING
Do you realize how angry you have made many UGers who are struggling to grow facial hair?
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by someperson
Bahaha. XD
Wonderful.
Take some birth control.
Grow some boobies.
Become emotional.
And have little facial hair!

haha amazing!
Quote by IDread
You know something is wrong when you have to utter the words "I have ganja in my eye" to your mother...

Quote by RIPKurt67-94
Aliens don't exist. I live on Mars, and I can assure you that there is no life here.

I hijacked this!
Pull the hairs out one at a time with a pair of tweezers, then splash your face with saltwater. Show those follicles who's boss!
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
dude, just grow a viking beard, they're awesome.
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt
You're a good five years older than me, though. I hit puberty in like, fifth grade

holy fuck you're only 13? I always thought you were like 20.

anyhoo, on topic now, if there was a way to stop facial hair from growing, do you think people would shave?
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
I know how you feel.
Quote by MoogleRancha

You sir, are a genius.

I salute you.

Quote by iwontwait
The bestowing of this thread on my life is yours. Thank you, Benjabenja.
haha thanks guys, I actually feel better about myself, I use to feel down about me having facial hair at this age
Have Heart

xXx STRAIGHT EDGE xXx

//Are you as think as i drunk you are?//

Quote by DrPants PhD

-Some pregnant teacher threw up on my sister, lawl.
OWNED