I use planet waves' classic cables. They end up not working after a month or two, always. This issue only started occuring when I used them on my M-Audio Fast Track Pro. I have no idea why. I keep it where it won't get run over by my computer chair or stepped on. So there is absoloutely no reason why this should be happening. For the cable to work I have to spin it in the guitar's input jack a hell of a while before I get it working, then it stops working again. It's not my guitars, I've tried it on other guitars and the cable doesn't work.

I email planet waves, they jsut ask me to mail the cables to them and they'll replace them. But I don't want to keep doing this, it' annoying and costs postage.
This issue is really getting on my nerves.
thanks
Ibanez Prestige RGA321SPB
Stop buying planet waves' cables then.

EDIT: "Monster Cables" are really good. I use Snap Jacks ,but they might be too expensive.
A good song should make you wanna tap your foot and get with your girl. A great song should destroy cop cars and set fire to the suburbs. I'm only interested in writing great songs.
Last edited by Xanron at Mar 22, 2009,
yeah their cables are crap, they went out after like 3 months for me, and they cost more than this cable i've had for a year that still works. switch brands
Quote by Xanron
Stop buying planet waves' cables then.

I can't say if the issue is purely a planet waves problem or not. They are the cable that I use and have been using problem free except for this issue.
Ibanez Prestige RGA321SPB
Quote by tarlkea
I can't say if the issue is purely a planet waves problem or not. They are the cable that I use and have been using problem free except for this issue.

You said your Planet Waves cables stop working after a month or two. Switching brands would be alot better than having to keep buying more or mailing them your broken cables. There are alot of better companies.
A good song should make you wanna tap your foot and get with your girl. A great song should destroy cop cars and set fire to the suburbs. I'm only interested in writing great songs.