I have a 150 watt head and a Cabinet that has 200 watt handling power.
Probably a dumbass question but are they compatible?
I am strictly a guitar player i dont know anything about the technological side.
If you could even call it technological.
Which it isnt.
It's all in the ohms, bby. The cabinet input jack should list what ohms it requires to run, and your head should provide multiple outputs to adapt. If you just said what head and what cabinet you have we could probably tell you exactly what you need.
MINI enthusiast

@stevenpollock

My band: avenueofembers.com
Quote by neverspoiled
thank you stevenpollock..
the only Pit-head thats not a douche bag...right now anyway
=)
should be, i mean if it was the other way around then you could smoke your cab, but yea that should work.
just make sure you plug in the right jack , cuz mine has 2 different input jacks for how much power. somethong or other.
Yeh i have a an 8 ohm head and cabinet.
Sorry im immensly technologically retarded.Thank you for the help!
it'll be perfect as long as the ohms match up. also, make sure you use speaker cable instead of regular instrument cable for connecting head to cab
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
^well, you wont fry your head if you use speaker cable
periphery/bulb!

gear:

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
alright, then go buy some speaker cable, and use it to hook up the head to the cabinet
periphery/bulb!

gear:

Quote by AsOneIStand