Page 1 of 2
Right dudes, new thread, the last one got wrecked (sorry)

Anyway, I will make sure it does not happen ever again!
Hi,

This is the Fender Guitar and bass club.
This forum is not only made for stratocasters, but it is made for the tele, strat, bass, Jazz bass, fretless, all fender guitars ever made at any time!
So please join us!
If you have any fender guitar then join us!

THE 7 RULES
1. To have a chance of being a member, you must of any Fender guitar from tele to bass!
2. No spamming
3. No swearing (if you break this rule three time you may be banned) Members typed in brackets are under a warning.
4. Avoid double posts. Edit your posts, people. (The hardest one!)
5. All fender guitars are the best. This is the main rule!
6. NO ARGUING!! I know what happens with arguing, it leads to big trouble!
7. no trouble starting (leads into big trouble as I know)

I will stop all arguing from this thread as it is a very good thread.
Apple Macintosh

Fender Stratocaster Highway one HSS USA

Marshall DSL50 British green
Number one, only mods can warn and ban members on here, thus you can't do crap.

Number two, your opinions are biased just like everyone else's, and it's not your place to force them on others.
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']Number one, only mods can warn and ban members on here, thus you can't do crap.

Number two, your opinions are biased just like everyone else's, and it's not your place to force them on others.

Dude,
I know.
Won't happen again.
Anyway,
Do you have a fender?
If so, join us!
Apple Macintosh

Hi,
Which tele is best?
I don't know anything about teles only that I like them!
Apple Macintosh

are Squiers included?, and i've heard good things about thinline telecasters
Quote by edgeyyz
are Squiers included?, and i've heard good things about thinline telecasters

i hope not.
███████████████████████████████████
Ehh, I have a Fender but I don't really want to join. Some of the rules are kind of broad and a little stupid (trouble starting? how does that work? I don't even know what trouble in a forum is). And there's nothing you can do to enforce your rules.

And you should make a UG group (although I'd be surprised if there wasn't already a Fender group somewhere) instead of using the forums. Unless this gets stickied it will be buried in a couple days.
This is my sig
You already broke a rule, Mac. You double-posted. And no, I don't own a Fender.

I have no intention of owning a Fender. Beautiful instruments, just not for me.
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']You already broke a rule, Mac. You double-posted. And no, I don't own a Fender.

I have no intention of owning a Fender. Beautiful instruments, just not for me.
at least he's learning from his mistakes.....sort of
Quote by Macintoshmaster
Hi,
Which tele is best?
I don't know anything about teles only that I like them!

How can you call yourself a Fender fan and never even played one.

I love Tele's, imo the most versatile guitar ever, I honestly use mine for everything, from Blues to Thrash.

Anyways my fender gear is as follows

MiM Telecaster, its Olympic white
Jackson King V, its black and has a Tony Iommi pickup in the bridge (I count this cause Fender owns Jackson)
Fender Deville 4x10 60W
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']lol
somewhat. He's learning but continues to make the same mistake over again.

Kinda like the lab rat that keeps biting the electrified corn.

He knows it's electrified but **** it, it's free corn!

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Quote by Pr0gNut
Kinda like the lab rat that keeps biting the electrified corn.

He knows it's electrified but **** it, it's free corn!

How the hell do you electrify corn?
Strats & Seagulls
Quote by kckyle
the plus charge on one end and minus charge on the other end?

Are we thinking about the same corn here?
Strats & Seagulls
Quote by xxBR34KD0WN
How the hell do you electrify corn?

Uhm......I'd imagine by sticking a rod with an electric current running through into the corn.Since the corn isn't grounded and contains a high amount of water it would become electrified....I think.Either that or you call down the fury of the mighty Thor upon the foolish corn to smite it where it stands.....whatever one is easier for you.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Quote by Pr0gNut
Uhm......I'd imagine by sticking a rod with an electric current running through into the corn.Since the corn isn't grounded and contains a high amount of water it would become electrified....I think.Either that or you call down the fury of the mighty Thor upon the foolish corn to smite it where it stands.....whatever one is easier for you.

I like Thor better. Tis teh br00talz
Strats & Seagulls
Electric corn... this thread has potential.

Too bad (not really) it's going to be locked...
Last edited by T!AN at Mar 22, 2009,
Quote by T!AN
Electric corn... this thread has potential.

Too bad (not really) it's going to be locked...

If electric corn is all this thread has going for it then it deserves whatever ghastly fate awaits it.

Quote by Pr0gNut
If electric corn is all this thread has going for it then it deserves whatever ghastly fate awaits it

sigg'd
Quote by T!AN
^ On a related note, how can you hate grapefruit? It's awesome!

I just can't stand the taste of it for some reason.I tried to like it but I had to put sugar on it,and that's something that you shouldn't have to do to a fruit in my mind.I'd rather bite directly into a lemon TBH haha.

[quote="[VictorinoX"]]sigg'd
lol

Quote by Pr0gNut
I just can't stand the taste of it for some reason.I tried to like it but I had to put sugar on it,and that's something that you shouldn't have to do to a fruit in my mind.I'd rather bite directly into a lemon TBH haha.

Hmm... I see. It sounds like you've only come across lame grapefruit. It can be pretty hit or miss, but when you get a could one it usually isn't that sour.
Congratz guyzzzzzz!!! This thread has more post about Fruits and Vegetables then Fender Guitars!!!!!

Sooo what fender guitar do you have?
Fender tele for me
Fender Telecaster
Squire Vintage Modified '70s bass
Quote by T!AN
lol

Hmm... I see. It sounds like you've only come across lame grapefruit. It can be pretty hit or miss, but when you get a could one it usually isn't that sour.

Are you saying that grapefruit is the Gibson of the fruit world?

I might have to reserve judgment in that case and give them another shot.

Quote by pak1351
Kiwi is a fruit lots of people haven't tried, anyone like it?

I think I've had that maybe once and I remeber it being good. Odd, but good. I may have to add that to my list next time I go grocery shopping.

Quote by Pr0gNut
Are you saying that grapefruit is the Gibson of the fruit world?

I might have to reserve judgment in that case and give them another shot.

Yeah that's actually a really good analogy. There are true gems out there, but all too often you get a lemon... zing
I eat kiwi because I can't afford a used mim strat, nor find one for $300 in white, black, or sunburst with a rosewood neck.

I got the kiwi and whiskey blues

On a positive note, I'm getting one of bostonrocks' fuzz pedals
Quote by T!AN
I think I've had that maybe once and I remeber it being good. Odd, but good. I may have to add that to my list next time I go grocery shopping.

Yeah that's actually a really good analogy. There are true gems out there, but all too often you get a lemon... zing

I love how this thread is so far off the original topic.

While we're discussing fruits,I have to nominate wild blackberries as one of the best out there.They grow on my property in upstate NY and taste like a little nugget of heaven.

Quote by Pr0gNut

I love how this thread is so far off the original topic.

While we're discussing fruits,I have to nominate wild blackberries as one of the best out there.They grow on my property in upstate NY and taste like a little nugget of heaven.

I live upstate as well. My buddy has some growing in back yard, but I don't think his family ever picks them. They're pussies. Probably think there's poo on them or something.
Strats & Seagulls
Oooh, I used to pick blackberries at summer camp when I was in fifth grade. Nothing like a nice mixture of blackberries, rasberries, and strawberries on a hot summer day
Page 1 of 2