I need some new music. Haha, im just always listening to the same stuff. I need some new stuff. I have a couple of cd's of the bands I like but i need some variety... of the same genre.

I figured the best way would be to ask UG about some bands. And i'll buy a cd soon.

I didn't know where to put this but i guess modern rock fits best. Im wanting modern rockish- light metal/hard rock

My definitions of both

Modern: Three Days Grace. Newest seether cd. Anberlin. Pearl Jam, stuff like that.

Harder rock/ light metal: Latest 2 A7X cd's. Older Seether. Enter Sandman ( i know its a song, but still that kind of metal thats not screamo crap and stuff).

Those are just some ideas.

I don't want something with explicit content. I mean if its like avenged sevenfold or seether and one or two songs swears a little I guess thats fine. But for the most part, clean stuff. Preferably no sticker on teh front.

So any ideas for some good bands like that?
Muse
last.fm
Quote by rockhard182
*opens happytimeharrys head* *finds nothing*

what a ripoff

Member #18 of the "Claudio Sanchez is God" Club. PM stepco12345 to join!
sixx am, buy the "heroin diaries" cd, its pretty cool
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
Well my fav band at the moment is forward russia, his voice some may not like but the whole style I think is great... other than that how about death from above 1979, mars volta, or the hives... if you like punk a bit id recomment the empire strikes first from bad religion, punk but pretty rocking
You'd probably like Nirvana, Foo Fighters, Bad Religion and NOFX if you can do punk-ish stuff. Metallica's Black Album. Alice In Chains. Green Day.

btw broaden your horizons bro.