Didn't see one of these, so basically I thought it would be awesome if there was a thread to discuss, ask, about certain movies (new or old). Here you can inquire if a new movie is worth your 9 dollar visit to the movies or if you should just pass. Or just discuss classics.
i just saw "i love you man", its really funny, anyone else see it?

also, anyone else really hate "rocky horror picture show"?
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
you can't just make an "official" thread...
███████████████████████████████████
Quote by guitarsftw

really? that movie looked pretty homo.
Quote by tona_107

Why not..?

I like movies, so uh....yeah..

Quote by ewp805
^^^Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Ted!^^^

Monsterbeast is fat and ugly.
WATCHMEN:
a. ) Is it worth watching.
b. ) Is it worth watching WITH ADULTS (i'm 14)

?
The playground of the world
has anyone noticed that they've played super troopers 10 times today on comedy central. It's a great movie but, it's a bit much.
Quote by tona_107

I agree. Still, I wouldn't mind having one if the topic weren't so completely massive.
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?
Quote by guitarsftw

no
its awesome
and ****ed up
and really awkward funny, and more awkward funny with a bunch of girls

Quote by Gunpowder
Thrashturbating? Most metal of all ways to pleasure oneself.
Quote by Eddie4President
WATCHMEN:

?

Yes.
Yes..?

I doubt you'll get in at the theaters though. Some are pretty strict and some scenes are pretty gruesome.
Quote by Eddie4President
WATCHMEN:

?

A) It's pretty cool. If you happened to read the comic, you'll probably enjoy it more, but my friends who saw it without reading it said they thought it was awesome, too.

B) Uhhhh. It could be awkward if it's just you and the adults? I mean, there's a moderate amount of swearing and quite a few nude shots throughout the movie. If it was a group of kids your age plus an adult or two, I'd say go for it.
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?
Quote by faint_spirit
A) It's pretty cool. If you happened to read the comic, you'll probably enjoy it more, but my friends who saw it without reading it said they thought it was awesome, too.

B) Uhhhh. It could be awkward if it's just you and the adults? I mean, there's a moderate amount of swearing and quite a few nude shots throughout the movie. If it was a group of kids your age plus an adult or two, I'd say go for it.

Thank you kindly. I did enjoy the comic. At first I thought that it wouldn't be the kind of movie I'd like seeing, and then I read the novel and decided I'd really like to see it.
The playground of the world