Page 1 of 2
Kind of creepy to be honest.

EDIT: And damn that's a lot of people.
Last edited by Timothym at Mar 22, 2009,
It's not really funny.
If these people were actually innocent, it shows how messed up the whole judicial process is.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
this is pretty effed
Quote by edge11
yeah im not at gc dude, i dont live there.

||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Lol everyone is black and hispanic
Quote by JDbbx
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Quote by jetfuel495
UUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Takamine G Series EG363SC Fund: $400/$499
i think its funny that your not dead for thinking its funny.
cus its not funny.
Quote by DieGarbageMan
When having sex i realise my penis is of small nature.

Quote by Demon Wolf
I got a similar thing from playing too much Pokemon.

Magikarpal tunnel.
How many innocents they've killed is wrong.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
I dunno if this is even appropriate. I'm not going to report, but it seems a tad disrespectful to these men to post this in the pit, mainly because the answers you're gonna get here aren't gonna be the nicest.
my question is where is the asians
Quote by Allnightmask22

Alternatively, have your friends hold him down, then take a dump in his mouth, make sure your genitals don't touch him though, that's gay.

Quote by RageAgainst...
Teddy-Metal
for those who like to mosh, but just wanna cuddle afterwards

smashing pumkins fans=)^
Quote by Malakian88
Bloody hell. Look at the "race" column ...

Ain't a lot of whites in there ...

That's what I was thinking.
this is pretty scary stuff. I cant believe it's even online.
Quote by BGrem261
You are a very loving and smart carton of fries...

THE BOSS of the
Official Metal Gear and Metal Gear Solid Group

Click to join
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
when enough rednecks start talking about how awesome it is, that's when it's defined as classic rock.
Quote by brooklynsoulja1
my question is where is the asians

They're out partying with your grammar.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
This is really sad stuff I don't see the comedy in it at all.
So just SHUT your face, and take a seat,
'Cause after all you're just talking MEAT...

Last.fm

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
what's this talk about "killing innocents?"

every description of those people i've read said that they killed someone, and last time i checked that's against the law.

and if you go down further in the list, you see that all 3 races are pretty evenly even in ratio to one another.

and lastly...this is Texas you're talking about...why the hell would they execute innocent Christians? it's probably one of the most Christian states in the country.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Quote by Eddie4President
this made me cry.
i'm not kidding.

how can you guys not be upset by this?

I'm against the death penalty but these people committed crimes and that is their punishment. They should have thought of that before they murdered people.
It is mostly really sad.

I’m ready to be released. Release me.

... but on another note, I quite liked this one.

I just want everyone to know that the prosecutor and Bill Scott are sorry sons of bitches.

Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by Malakian88
I'm against the death penalty, but these people committed crimes and that is their punishment. They should have thought of that before they murdered people.

I agree with the bold, but you can't really assume everyone who is executed is guilty, or a murderer.
It is a scary thought.

Imagine standing there ready to deliver the final words you'll ever say in life. After those, it is all over.

Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Wow. Thats all I can say.
In diesem Herz hab ich die Macht.

Gear:
Fender MIM HSS Strat (Wine Red)
VOX Valvetronix VT20+
Kay K390 Acoustic
I found one that kinda scared me. The person was saying "Don't be a bad person in life because.......(end of statement)". I wonder....why he never got to finish that statement off. I'll try and find it again.
Quote by Eddie4President
this made me cry.
i'm not kidding.

how can you guys not be upset by this?

dude i know what u mean. im totaly upset by this aswell man.
Quote by Micehorns
I found one that kinda scared me. The person was saying "Don't be a bad person in life because.......(end of statement)". I wonder....why he never got to finish that statement off. I'll try and find it again.

because he didn't know how to end it.

they don't kill you until you tell them you're ready, or fail to give a closing statement. they won't just off you when you're in the middle of a heartfelt speech.

although the thought of it is pretty funny
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Quote by Malakian88
Bloody hell. Look at the "race" column ...

Ain't a lot of whites in there ...

Quote by BadAssMoma
Lol everyone is black and hispanic

There were 71 hispanics 162 blacks and 209 whites.
You listen to rock, your ass is goin to HELL! You listen to country western music, read your bible, you saved, your soul is saved.
read me some it isnt showing up on my computer
If a mortal stands before us
Strike him down with sleight of hand.
And if heaven rides against us
Then God himself must be damned.

Computer Science major! Apple enthusiast!
I wear Vibrams and type with Dvorak!
Quote by Waterboy799
because he didn't know how to end it.

they don't kill you until you tell them you're ready, or fail to give a closing statement. they won't just off you when you're in the middle of a heartfelt speech.

although the thought of it is pretty funny

Ahh hopefully. The way it was worded made it sound like a big dramatic ending. Here's the link.

http://www.tdcj.state.tx.us/stat/chamberlainkarllast.html
Quote by Malakian88
I'm against the death penalty but these people committed crimes and that is their punishment. They should have thought of that before they murdered people.

Of course. It's just the 'last words' thing that upsets me. these people may have murdered, and done despicable things with their lives.
But they are human.
The playground of the world
Quote by BKGMorley
this is messed up, the state of texas isnt very smart

that's just stating the obvious
Quote by Ichikurosaki
"Yes. From Allah we came and to Allah we shall return. I would like to give thanks for the unjust way my trial attorneys John Donahue and Frank Hollbrook purposely denied me a fair trial. I would like to thank Walter E. Reeves for bringing up claims that did not exist. Most importantly, I would like to thank John Hurley, who was suppose to be off my case but was granted to be back on. For those who kept agreeing with me, keep it real."

At least this guy got in a few last F You's
"Is the mic on? My only statement is that no cases have ever tried have been error free. Those are my words. No cases are error free. You may proceed Warden. "

wat
I would go out in style.

Like... humming the keyboard riff of The Final Countdown.

"We're leaving together..."

Quote by Ichikurosaki
This is actually one of the more depressing things i have ever seen. I don't know how some of these executors can live their lives knowing that they truly may have murdered innocent people...
Page 1 of 2