i want to start play an electrical instrument but i dont which one its the best can anyone help me which instrument its the best choice??
Go try a bass and a guitar. Whichever you have more fun with I would say choose that one.
MY GEAR!
Amp
-Peavey Classic 30
Guitars
-Silverburst Epiphone Les Paul Custom
-Squier Stratocaster
Pedals
-Ibanez TS9DX Turbo Tube Screamer
-Fender PT-100
-MXR Phase 90
-Fuzz Face Clone
-MXR Carbon Copy
don't ask us! this is the biggest decision you have to make in your life, talk with your rabbi about this, he'll understand!
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
well i am asking cuz i think both instruments are awesome i just want to hear what people say about these instruements
Quote by blandguitar
why is this here? and bassists almost never get recognition.
That depends entirely on what you choose to do yourself.
You don't have to be in the back because you're a bassist.
And the genre has alot to say to.. Of course, playing in an Iron Maiden coverband might not be the best way to show of your bass-abilities, as the main focus is on the guitars...
Electrics:ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑAmps:
Jackson DKMGFFˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑRandall RG100SC G2
Washburn DIME 333ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑRandall RH200X / RA412 2x Half-Stacks
ESP LTD EC-1000 STCB
Dean From Hell CFH
He didn't mean why does this thread exist, i think he meant why did you post it in the Gear Building And Customizing forum?
R.I.P. Les Paul, 1915-2009

A man chooses, a slave obeys.
lol
Quote by deadringer13
xjosheex, you have made a simple answer to it all haha

Quote by Pr0gNut
I hope he gets a blood disease and dies alone and screaming.

I mean that in the nicest way possible of course.
im just curious... you didn't play guitar/bass yet you were a member of a guitar forum since november?
Quote by Dr. House
Nice vibe you just put out there. Its like daddy just hit mommy at the dinner table and we all still want to eat.
I sense a pit monkey...

hmm yes pit monkey indeed
Quote by Dr. House
Nice vibe you just put out there. Its like daddy just hit mommy at the dinner table and we all still want to eat.
Quote by SinnaSatan
That depends entirely on what you choose to do yourself.
You don't have to be in the back because you're a bassist.
And the genre has alot to say to.. Of course, playing in an Iron Maiden coverband might not be the best way to show of your bass-abilities, as the main focus is on the guitars...

I agree with the part about not having to stand back if you're a bassist, but really Steve Harris is great, and really a great stand-out bassist.
Quote by MichaelOfCanton
a kazoo will rock some ass for like 85 cents.

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Krik harmret cuz he can prey der gertur wit te wurr wurr pedar!!

http://www.myspace.com/caledonia
Look at Les Claypool, he's a stand-out bassist. So is Steve Harris, Bootsy Collins played bass as a solo instrument. It's just a matter of which you prefer and what your type of music is