AIG provides security tips for its employers for protection against angry mobs.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

YES!
███████████████████████████████████
Quote by The_Paranoia
My dad works for AIG, I don't like the hate towards their employees

Did your dad get a million dollar bonus for ruining the company?
Quote by Masamune

Actually no. He just works at a desk. Actually handles all their cases for Dell. So if you sue Dell, my dad covers AIG and Dell.
Quote by The_Paranoia
Actually no. He just works at a desk. Actually handles all their cases for Dell. So if you sue Dell, my dad covers AIG and Dell.

is he a lawyer?
Sent from my iPad.
The employees shouldn't have to suffer, its the rich arrogant bastards who should be flayed and have their heads adorn the stock exhange. Line the streets of wall street with the severed limbs, and use their hair as fuel to burn AIG building's to the mother frocking ground. Then stuff their bonus checks in their eye sockets. All the while using their eye balls and testicles as keychains. They'll jingle while we use the keys to their cars and offices to stab the remaining bourgeoisie scum that lead to this.

And the only "bonus" I'll be contributing to them will be a bonus Boot up their anular regions, then stuffed in their mouths.

In THAT order.
Quote by Trickycindy
You're a f*cking wanker.

Quote by JC13
@Prole... Magnificent...

Quote by ZanasCross
Thanks sir. Unbanned.
Quote by paintITblack39
is he a lawyer?

Yea sorta. I don't really understand what he does. We haven't really talked in 3 years.
It's not the little employees I have a problem with, it's the fat, rich CEO's stealing our tax money.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Quote by Masamune

by company you mean economy right?

Quote by Ghost of Sparta
I dont get it

that's because you're an idiot.

Quote by Wulphy
It's not the little employees I have a problem with, it's the fat, rich CEO's stealing our tax money.

you would be anti-capitalist and own an over-priced, piece of shit, waste of purple money mg, and be supporting a company that basically steals money from kids who don't know anything about guitar.
Last edited by tona_107 at Mar 22, 2009,