OK so I was pretty set on getting a TC Electronic G Sharp but I've heard several cases if it crapping out on people. Can anyone recommend me a multi effects rack unit in the 200 - 300 USD price range? I will mostly be using delay, reverb, chorus and maybe some pitch shifting to do some rough recordings with bass. Also it has to be footswitchable (preferably without MIDI).
Quote by alkalineweeman
If by "clean" you mean "get a finger right up in there and do a good bit of spelunking" then i guess "at any given opportunity" is my answer.

mah hardcore band
http://monstersvsaliens.bandcamp.com/
peavey profex, and oldie. they're cheap but the effects to be had on it are ridiculous.
Used G-Major?
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by MatrixClaw
Used G-Major?

I've been considering that... do you know how hard/easy it is to set up presets with it?

And thanks Voltaire I'll check that out.
Quote by alkalineweeman
If by "clean" you mean "get a finger right up in there and do a good bit of spelunking" then i guess "at any given opportunity" is my answer.

mah hardcore band
Used Lexicon MX200 - MX500? I see them for under $200 on clist all the time. Not sure about a non midi footswitch though. Just throwing that in there, I dig my MX200.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Roland GP100?

Its a preamp too, but it can do some really cool sounding stuff
Board:
Pitchblack - Fulltone Octafuzz - Hardwire OD - Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina - MXR Micro Chorus - Diamond Memory Lane Jr - EHX SMMH - Neunaber Wet
My Digitech S200 handles all that and its midi... Its in your price range and I happen to be selling mine because I rarely use effects and im gassin for a new guitar at the moment lol

S200 Manual
(Will give you all the info on the product)
ftp://ftp.digitech.com/pub/PDFs/Manuals/S200/S200Manual.pdf
Ibanez I said NOT MIDI but it's cool I looked at that link and there is a footswitch for it. How much are you looking to sell it for?

Also the MX200 looks pretty nice, I think I saw one at my local Samash so I'll have to check it out.
Quote by alkalineweeman

mah hardcore band
Quote by Vandals572
Ibanez I said NOT MIDI but it's cool I looked at that link and there is a footswitch for it. How much are you looking to sell it for?

Also the MX200 looks pretty nice, I think I saw one at my local Samash so I'll have to check it out.

Opps lol, gotta love trying to work and read at the same time...

Yea it can be setup for either or and the knob on the front makes switching through presets pretty quick as well until you get a footswitch.

Im wanting to get $120 +shipping for it but im flexible hit me up with an offer.