Hi, I have been searching for some really nice pictures of this guitar. When I look all I seem to find are some far away shots of the blue and tons and tons of pictures of it in See-Thru Black. If anybody owns this guitar or knows of any close up shots of it could you please post some pictures or links to pictures please? Much appreciated and thank you in advance.
Quote by Gunpowder
C'mon, man. We're just kidding. We all know that drummers are important.

After all, without drummers, who would bag my groceries?

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Put him in your signature and help
(")_(") him on his way to world domination.
There must be a guy at ESP who's only job is to say, "More abalone!" He doesn't have to say anything else, just those two words.

Nice looking guitar aside from that though...
Quote by T!AN
There must be a guy at ESP who's only job is to say, "More abalone!" He doesn't have to say anything else, just those two words.

Nice looking guitar aside from that though...

I've got a fever...
GEAR:
Washburn WI64DL Idol
Squier HELLO KITTY STRAT
Ibanez GRG270
Peavey Valveking 112
Roland Microcube
Quote by PREQUEL2SEQUEL
I've got a fever...

^he needs more abalone!!!!
haha sorry guys i couldnt resist....but anyways why does everyone hate on the deluxe ltd's with abalone...i dont think it looks bad at all...i think it looks best on my guitar though ...
Gear:
Guitars
ESP LTD MH-1000 String Thru w/SD's (brown ftw!)
Jackson DKMG Dinky
Amps/Pedals
Peavey Triple XXX Head
Tech 21 Boost R.V.B. Analog Reverb Pedal
Line 6 Spider III combo
Quote by Darkflame
what's abalone ?

Abalone is a material that comes from the inside of the shell of a large mollusk bearing the same name.It's known for it's bright and colorful appearance and is often used in jewelry making and as inlays on musical instruments.In some cases abalone can add visual appeal to a guitar,but sometimes it's overused and looks horrible.A good example is when it's used for full neck and body binding as well as inlays,like the LTD deluxe series.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Quote by Darkflame
ooooh right sorry i'm french haha

No problem,we all have our problems

joking of course

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Quote by Pr0gNut
Abalone is a material that comes from the inside of the shell of a large mollusk bearing the same name.It's known for it's bright and colorful appearance and is often used in jewelry making and as inlays on musical instruments.In some cases abalone can add visual appeal to a guitar,but sometimes it's overused and looks horrible.A good example is when it's used for full neck and body binding as well as inlays,like the LTD deluxe series.

And schecters. What do they think it looks elegant or they can jack up the price because of it? it is madness.
Quote by cfhwarhead
And schecters. What do they think it looks elegant or they can jack up the price because of it? it is madness.

Yeah,I think it makes a guitar look really tacky and gaudy.Too much abalone ruins the appeal of an instrument to me,or too much of any inlay or binding material,I like a minimalist look on guitars as far as that stuff goes.

Quote by Darkflame
hahahaha hey i make efforts to speak your language mate ! you try to speak mine =p

I know a bit of french,but my spelling would be so atrocious that you'd be tempted to mail me a pipe bomb if you read it

Quote by Pr0gNut
Yeah,I think it makes a guitar look really tacky and gaudy.Too much abalone ruins the appeal of an instrument to me,or too much of any inlay or binding material,I like a minimalist look on guitars as far as that stuff goes.

gosh thats like a big slap in the face to me and my statement haha thanks man....
Gear:
Guitars
Jackson DKMG Dinky
Amps/Pedals
Peavey Triple XXX Head
Line 6 Spider III combo
Quote by Astray57
gosh thats like a big slap in the face to me and my statement haha thanks man....

Nah,it's just a stupid personal preference issue of mine.I even dislike inlays and prefer a board with no markers,so don't take my odd compulsive problems as a negative comment.The LTD deluxe series are great guitars,and I'd own one in a second if it wasn't for all the binding on them.I just feel kind of uncomfortable playing a guitar that has a ton of binding and is one uniform glossy color for some reason,it just feels artificial to me since I've always preferred unfinished bolt on necks with no binding.

Quote by Pr0gNut
Nah,it's just a stupid personal preference issue of mine.I even dislike inlays and prefer a board with no markers,so don't take my odd compulsive problems as a negative comment.The LTD deluxe series are great guitars,and I'd own one in a second if it wasn't for all the binding on them.I just feel kind of uncomfortable playing a guitar that has a ton of binding and is one uniform glossy color for some reason,it just feels artificial to me since I've always preferred unfinished bolt on necks with no binding.

hah its all good i know exactly what u mean...im the same way with schecters...i wont even play one just because of avenge sevenfold...idk i just hate them so much but anyways yea they are amazing guitars and i feel the same way about inlays unless its a cool inlay like a prs or caparison....also i think the guitar i have in brown actually looks better with the abalone just because of how plain the brown looks without it...anyways just my opinion haha....
Gear:
Guitars
Jackson DKMG Dinky
Amps/Pedals
Peavey Triple XXX Head
Line 6 Spider III combo
I honestly love abalone, but thats just me.
Fender 72 Tele Thinline (my baby)
Gibson SG Special Faded
ESP LTD M-1000
Peavy Vk 112
Boss GT-10
I'm going to get a solid abalone fretboard in spite of you prognut :p
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio