summers almost here, and my band needs a passenger cargo van and trailer to tour in. anyone have experience with these kinds of vans and could tell me what to avoid purchasing.

btw, there are five members two roadies and a sound guy so it has to seat 8+ and yes we are on a budget of around $2000 usd for a van
Quote by pedaler466
Shreadhead22 had nothing helpful to say to me. He just immediatly started being a prick.

Quote by Yngwi3
Shredhead's advice is the best in the thread.

-Mesa Roadster
-Mesa 4x12
-'93 Gibby LP studio
-535q
-CE5/DD-220
-TS9dx
-EB volume
-Shure Wireless
Wow you're screwed.
Dave Mustaine is a Joke

Quote by strat0blaster
Why don't you just all jam and see what comes out

That wat she said!!!!!!!!!!!

Watch Jason Newsted pisses off James Hetfield on YouTube.
Quote by shredhead22
tell me what to avoid purchasing.

Yes, this....

Quote by shredhead22
a passenger cargo van and trailer ...has to seat 8+ ....on a budget of around $2000 usd

You want to travel in something that will be reliable. You don't want to come back from your tour in the hole because you had to sink a boat load of money into your van. Really.... it's either pay now or pay later. Maybe you can rent something? (though watch for mileage!!)

A full-sized Dodge Caravan (sh!t vehicles in their own right, but....) is a 7-passenger van. You're looking at something more specialized in order to accommodate that many people. And then a trailer for gear.... so... what... $1500 for the van and $500 for a trailer.... I shudder to think.

CT
Could I get some more talent in the monitors, please?

I know it sounds crazy, but try to learn to inhale your voice. www.thebelcantotechnique.com

Chris is the king of relating music things to other objects in real life.
Tight budget. I'd say dump the roadies and carry your own **** to down size.
Carry your shit yourself, you lazy ass.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~