I would like a list of bar chords. I know and can play A, E, shape bar chords in Major, Minor, and 7. Also i can play C major bar chord.

can someone point me to a list with few more bar chord shapes I could learn? and im not talking about like m7, or sus chords, im talking about other shapes that i can play Major or minor chords.

Thanks in advance!
there's a tab off every single chord, search that

hope it helps (?)
. . . . . . . . . . RunToTheHills<3

__Iron Maiden!
__Girls of UG!
searched for "every chord" and "every single chord" on UG nothing came up. But i need bar chord Shapes, with roots on different frets and different strings, which can be moved up and down. But im looking for just shapes that can be moved up and down the neck with roots on different frets and different strings :/
Quote by insomniac000
searched for "every chord" and "every single chord" on UG nothing came up. But i need bar chord Shapes, with roots on different frets and different strings, which can be moved up and down. But im looking for just shapes that can be moved up and down the neck with roots on different frets and different strings :/

any open chord shape can be used as a bar chord, just look at some open shapes, find the roots there and take it down the neck barred
Quote by pedaler466
Shreadhead22 had nothing helpful to say to me. He just immediatly started being a prick.

Quote by Yngwi3
Shredhead's advice is the best in the thread.

-Mesa Roadster
-Mesa 4x12
-'93 Gibby LP studio
-535q
-CE5/DD-220
-TS9dx
-EB volume
-Shure Wireless