My first. Uploaded to Newgrounds. Probably will get blammed soon though.

Edit: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/488309

Added t3h sound.
.... . / .-- .... --- / -- .- -.- . ... / .- / -... . .- ... - / --- ..- - / --- ..-. / .... .. -- ... . .-.. ..-. / --. . - ... / .-. .. -.. / --- ..-. / - .... . / .--. .- .. -. / --- ..-. / -... . .. -. --. / .- / -- .- -. .-.-.-
Last edited by Berlin2222 at Mar 23, 2009,
Quote by LuckyBoys91
but who was phone?

what is that from? i see people post it all the time and i dont get it
i accidently the whole flash video.
My Gear:
Gibson Faded Flying V
"Dante's Inferno" Iceman
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe 112
etc.

Quote by freedoms_stain
I can't imagine anything worse than shagging to Mark Knopfler.

Maybe shagging Mark Knopfler, but that's about it.
How did you manage to mispell yay?
There may be times when it is impossible to prevent injustice, but there should never be a time when we fail to protest it.

Take a trip down the Scenic River

Call me Charlie.
It is the truth. Only the strong minded can comprehend.
.... . / .-- .... --- / -- .- -.- . ... / .- / -... . .- ... - / --- ..- - / --- ..-. / .... .. -- ... . .-.. ..-. / --. . - ... / .-. .. -.. / --- ..-. / - .... . / .--. .- .. -. / --- ..-. / -... . .. -. --. / .- / -- .- -. .-.-.-
By the way was my animation good?

Edit:
How did you manage to mispell yay?

How did you misspell misspell?
Last edited by Berlin2222 at Mar 22, 2009,
Update.
lol i liked it
Quote by Sonicxlover
I once told a Metallica fan I liked Megadeth, and he stabbed me 42 times.

harryberg1's phone number :401-787-3317
If you liked it please help save it from getting blammed.
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
that was, interesting?
What are you dense?
Are you retarded or something?
Who the hell do you think I am?
I'm the goddamn Batman.

April 19th, 2011: The Night of the Boob

Quote by HuckIt

awesome
Quote by lexaah
so if i strum a few strings with mah wang it's not cool, but if morello does it, it's ok?
Yey it didn't get blammed.
Just fyi, it should be
"you have no chance to survive make your time"
other than that nice job for a first
Quote by synestershadows
Shai Hulud mother****er.
Quote by DartS17
Just fyi, it should be
"you have no chance to survive make your time"
other than that nice job for a first

Thanks. Yeah I forgot the to part but not much different than the original engrish.