OK, i'm a freshman in high school.
I liked this girl towards the beginning of the year.
I didn't tell anyone.
My best friend then breaks news to me that he likes her and is going to go for it, and being a friend, i encourage him to.
So time drags on, i move on, and they get close.
(her and i maintain a great friendship through it all)
They fall in love, but his skepticism leads them not to get anywhere.
They never went out, and she got a boyfriend and didn't tell him.
He finds out, and his heart is destroyed.
Eventually, they begin to drift apart, and then hate each other.
As time drags on, im pretty much a counselor for both of them, and i helped them through it all.
They're over each other completely, and he moved on.
She was having confidence issues, and i told her about my previous attraction to her,
and i began to like her again. I finally told her, and she confessed to having feelings for me.
My friend knew that i had liked her, but he still does not know that we both have feelings for each other.
I want to talk to him about this whole thing, and get his approval, so she and i can be together. But, I know this is a total violation of the man code, and i have no idea how to bring it up without losing him as a friend.

Any suggestions?
R.I.P DIMEBAG.
He had his chance, plus you said he was over it, so go for it.
Questions of science
Science and progress
Do not speak as loud as my heart
dude **** the man code thing. if you both sincerely have feelings for each other go for it. tell your friend first. but still go for it regardless of what he thinks, besides, you said he was over her AND they never really went out.
Last edited by SomebodySomeone at Mar 22, 2009,
Thats the thing, if i go for it regardless of how he feels, i might lose him as a friend.
R.I.P DIMEBAG.
Quote by metalmagic!
Thats the thing, if i go for it regardless of how he feels, i might lose him as a friend.

If that's the case he's a pretty ignorant friend in the first place.
Questions of science
Science and progress
Do not speak as loud as my heart