NecroWretch seems a bit of an odd name (the two words don't really seem to fit together in my mind, idk), but I can't complain considering that my own project's name is NecroGnome.

Good stuff though, I'm only sad that the songs ended so soon. Hope to hear more soon.
"Vomited in february 2008, started as a one man band, NecroWretch play sick & repulsive death metal"
Sorry that just really stuck out to me as silly. Your vocals are ridiculously layered with reverb and he sounds more scary than good. Can't really hear the drums, and the guitar solo was really sloppy and short. Songs are short, but I'm sure you know that. Check out my band tell me what you think? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1086176
GOMEZ
Originally posted by Marroon5MustDie
It's spelled khoyaschotsii. Trust me, I'm a Native American. My name is Running Rainbow.
well man death metal is not about proper sound, production, song lengh, technic or all that ****, IT'S ABOUT DEATH and an morbid evil sound that will take you by the guts !
But i agree it's not your kind of music (i'm searching fans of Carnage, Entombed not Trivium) just like your band is not for me.
Last edited by zipherad at Mar 24, 2009,