Ok, my band, RemoteCTRL is in need of a vocalist. We need someone who has some experience and has a good quality way of recording. Currently our band is set up to be a 3 person band. Some bands we like are: Three Days Grace, Sum 41, Blink-182, All American Rejcets, Relient K, and pretty much anything any of us want to do. We would like to maybe do a little pop here and there, but anything is possible. We plan on doing covers until we have a bunch of fans, then we will start doing originals. We already have a couple originals lined up.

Band Lineup so far:
Rhythm Guitar- Trevor AKA Evortre
Lead Guitar- Luke ADA Datrooper
Vocals- To be determined

Our myspace , so you can see what we have. Just to let you guys know, I designed it!

If you have a hard time making an application thing, you may use the template below.

Name:
Years of Experience:
Gear:
Additional Info:
Your Vocal Range:
Influences:
How Far Do You Want to Take This:

Ways of applying:
Post here
PM me
Email me at: TheTr00per@live.com
MSG me on MySpace at above link
Or any other way you can think of, I check my email everyday, and I'll be getting back to you soon if you choose to email me.

I hope some people are interested in doing this!

-Luke
I'm Luke.
online band doing covers until you have a lot of fans.
what?
why not just continue to collaborate and then just actually get together and perform shows when you're a little older?
Quote by NearlyPrescient
online band doing covers until you have a lot of fans.
what?
why not just continue to collaborate and then just actually get together and perform shows when you're a little older?

Maybe because we live on opposite sides of the country? You do know the point of an online band is to be able to play with people all around the world.
I'm Luke.
bump
EQUIPMENT:
Guitars:
2003 Fender MIM Strat
2008 Ibanez AEG20E A/E Cutaway
2011 Epiphone Les Paul Traditional Pro
Amps:
Epiphone Valve Jr. Halfstack BitMo Trio Modded
60W All Tube Egnater Renegade Head and Cab.