Sup guys,

I recently decided to sell my used bc rich guitar, however, how much you guys think i can sell it for? It is in good condition with a floyd rose. I think guitar center has them for like 150 used of course (200 new).

Any help is appreciated,

Thanks
Quote by Nozdor
Sup guys,

I recently decided to sell my used bc rich guitar, however, how much you guys think i can sell it for? It is in good condition with a floyd rose. I think guitar center has them for like 150 used of course (200 new).

Any help is appreciated,

Thanks

$500 to a 12 year old who thinks pointy guitar=ultimate shredzorz heaveh metal guitar
███████████████████████████

Pagan? Check it out
I'd put a lighter on it, burn the acryllic like Tom Morello did to his Les Paul, and it'll be teh br00talz
Quote by Nozdor
hahaha, any more helpful answers than 500? haha

Just playing around, I'd say 100 would be an easy sell, and you could get some buyers at 150.

Pagan? Check it out
Ok cool thx,

Does guitar center gives you cash? or in-store credit? just wondering in case i have no luck in the advertisement.
Kids priorities...br00talz looks pointy and metal!

woods..what
pickups....eh?
resonance...lol
Quote by DegaMeth
Kids priorities...br00talz looks pointy and metal!

woods..what
pickups....eh?
resonance...lol

Pretty much yep lol

I think Guitar Center does in store credit, but last time I went to do a trade in, I was going with a friend and it was like 4 years ago. Expect way less than what you think you could get for it, there is no way they can buy used instruments at anywhere near their actual value and expect to make a profit.

Pagan? Check it out
Dega,

I know lol, I bought this one couple of years ago when I had no clue about guitars. Now, with a dinky jackson i saw quite a difference lol.

Peace ~~
Quote by Nozdor
Dega,

I know lol, I bought this one couple of years ago when I had no clue about guitars. Now, with a dinky jackson i saw quite a difference lol.

Peace ~~