Page 1 of 7
inb4close?
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
timmme for tubby bye bye! timmme for tubby bye bye!
Gear:
Wasburn x-40w/floyd roseOFR
Swineshead venom+warthog pups
Kustom 100 wt quad DFX,Boss MT-2,Ibanez TS-7
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
Quote by MonsterBeast
i personly hate punk rock its gay emo and retarded and if u hate it too come and discuss ur hate of punk rock here

Why do you hate punk? Give me a valid reason other than "its gay emo and retarded"

Black Flag>this thread
███████████████████████████

Pagan? Check it out
Music produces all kinds of different energy. You dont feel the same energy in metal as in reggae Punk has really fast energy and some people like it, and some people make ****ty threads.
Maiden.
I counter your blunt and unsupported attack of Punk Rock by examining a portion of your signature:

"Studies have shown that 92% of guitar players are close-minded. Copy this into your signature if you're part of the 8% who enjoy rap"

According to the signature, you listen to and enjoy rap, therefore you have no reason to say punk rock is stupid, ect. Rap has less lyrical meaning and less skill involved. Try to respect other peoples' chosen genre. I won't pick on yours if you don't pick on mine. Thanks!
Last edited by JTruex at Mar 22, 2009,
There's something in your sig about being closed-minded that makes me think you're an idiot. Grow up.

EDIT: beaten, but repeated for emphasis.
UG POKER!
Quote by WyvernOmega

TL;DR: Saw a girl at Wal-Mart, she started feeling me up, I jizzed in my pants.

Shit, I'm so pathetic.

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']I agree, tone does sound better the closer your genitals are to the ground.

Crabcore?

UNACCEPTABLE
Last edited by P-Bass Pirate at Mar 22, 2009,
Quote by Jesusof36
Contradictory signature delivers.

Win.

Oh yeah,
Mah Geah:
The Dreaded T-Bird
Ampeg BA115
Boss Bass Synth
Boss Bass Overdrive
Blue Steel Strings
Clayton Picks
Monster Cables

Coheed and Cambria: Rush, Iron Maiden, and Star Wars had a baby.
Quote by JTruex
I counter your blunt and unsupported attack of Punk Rock by examining a portion of your signature:

"Studies have shown that 92% of guitar players are close-minded. Copy this into your signature if you're part of the 8% who enjoy rap"

According to the signature, you listen to and enjoy rap, therefore you have no reason to say punk rock is stupid, ect. Rap has less lyrical meaning and less skill involved. Try to respect other peoples' chosen genre. I won't pick on yours if you don't pick on mine. Thanks!

Awe, I agreed with you up until you said rap has less lyrical meaning and less skill. Some hip hop is so poetically written they could compete with Eddie Veder for awards. Nas, Tupac and Biggie all fit this.
Hahaha, oh God...
Quote by MightyAl
I took a pic of myself, cut a hole in the face and stuck my knob through so i could see what I'd look like if I got bitten by a radioactive elephant.
Quote by MonsterBeast
u have a rebal flag as your avatar wat kind of southenrer likes punk rock

That's about as ignorant as me saying "You're white, what kind of white person likes rap." Think before you post.

Pagan? Check it out
Really?
Dude, I'm not into punk much at all.
But I still enjoy some Misfits once in a while.
It's cool stuff dude, just a different feel from other genres of music. Don't be hatin'.
Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Awe, I agreed with you up until you said rap has less lyrical meaning and less skill. Some hip hop is so poetically written they could compete with Eddie Veder for awards. Nas, Tupac and Biggie all fit this.

Hmmm, I can agree with that.
I was just trying to get a point across that how can he talk about a genre sucking without defending his genre of choice or even giving reasons why the other genre "sucks". Some rap is acceptable to me.
punk rock is the worse type of music out there rap is all rhyme plz its a bunch of grown men with thier finger nails painted barly being able to play a instrument thats why they play bar chords have the time
Quote by MonsterBeast
u have a rebal flag as your avatar wat kind of southenrer likes punk rock

me...? there are actually quite a few bands around alabama/florida
im going to see a few tuesday
ask dem hoes, yea ask dem, ask
dem hoes about me, ask dem hoes,
uh huh yea ask dem hoes, ask dem
hoes about me

Ask Dem Hoes by Lil'Wayne

Some real introspective and thought provoking rhymes going down there. Don't turn this into a punk vs rap thread.

Pagan? Check it out
STOP POSTING.

This is what we call a troll.
It isn't even a good one. Stop feeding it by posting.
This has been reported and you will be warned if you continue posting.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
successful troll is successful
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
The irony in this thread is incredible.
Quote by MightyAl
I took a pic of myself, cut a hole in the face and stuck my knob through so i could see what I'd look like if I got bitten by a radioactive elephant.
Quote by JTruex
Hmmm, I can agree with that.
I was just trying to get a point across that how can he talk about a genre sucking without defending his genre of choice or even giving reasons why the other genre "sucks". Some rap is acceptable to me.

Alright, I get where you're coming from.
Quote by MonsterBeast
punk rock is the worse type of music out there rap is all rhyme plz its a bunch of grown men with thier finger nails painted barly being able to play a instrument thats why they play bar chords have the time

Good thing you're not generalizing or anything. Then you might have something more than your own opinion in there. Get over yourself.
UG POKER!
Quote by WyvernOmega

TL;DR: Saw a girl at Wal-Mart, she started feeling me up, I jizzed in my pants.

Shit, I'm so pathetic.

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']I agree, tone does sound better the closer your genitals are to the ground.

Crabcore?

UNACCEPTABLE
i happen to disagree a lot with this thread.
paris hilton controversies > this thread

The Ramones are one of the greatest punk bands of all time. if not the greatest.
....im waiting for someone to start a rock sucks thread...
Quote by MonsterBeast

I actually have friends in local punk rock bands, 100% of which could play guitar and write music better than you. 0% have their finger nails painted. And it's spelled barely, not barly. Spelled barre chords, not bar chords. Shows how much you know about guitar.
dude, no, just no, like all genres, there are the bad, and there are the good. stop generalizing, or shut up
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
Quote by LedFender
i happen to disagree a lot with this thread.
paris hilton controversies > this thread

The Ramones are one of the greatest punk bands of all time. if not the greatest.
....im waiting for someone to start a rock sucks thread...

go and ****ing die the ramones were retarded i wonna be sedated whoo whoo

wat a ****ing cool song u probably cut yourself to
PuNk RaWk Suxxzzz!!!!!!!!!11111111

L00k HoW eMo Dey look!!!!!!!LolololoLoloOlol!!!!!!

FuCk PuNk LieK MCR, Pan!C at Teh DiSco!!!!!!! Fukkin Emo shite!!!!!!1111

MetAl FtW!!!!11111111111

RIP DIME RIP DIME RIP DIME RIP DIME
Quote by MonsterBeast
forigner is one of the f u c ki ng best bands ever

Well, Im hot blooded, check it and seeeee
I got a fever of a hundred and threeeee

Those guys are obviously incredible. They're lyrics contain so much more emotion and meaning than the Sex Pistols.