http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaZBSZ0xbfk&feature=channel_page

haha

I'm not sure what to think of this guy. It all seems like a big joke, but, at the same time, he seems so sincere.

He's either EXTREMELY adament about his religion, or the best actor on the planet.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
You scared me, I thought you were actually posting spam for a second. I was like

I was just about to say yes, just so you know

EDIT: His name is Jesusophile

A condom is like a strainer? Wow.
Last edited by severed-metal at Mar 22, 2009,
LMAO!!!! His seriousness is classic, absolutely classic. It has to be a joke, I can't believe this guy, but if you look in his videos to the right it seems possible he's really like that.
I've gotten a lot of LOLs in my time but I choose not to sig them to not look like a pretentious douchebag

Omfg go you his related vids and watch his response to redneck trucker

Someone tear him a new one PLEASE

Also when he gets real close to the camera som1 should photoshop shamwow guys face on there... Or billy mays
Last edited by RolandDeschains at Mar 23, 2009,
so what, getting married cures you of AIDS and prevents any future infection from it?

Ive decided this guy is joking, since one of his arguments for why god exists when you cant see him is that your own brain exists but you cant see it
Oh **** I gotta do vibrato
Last edited by Salmon86 at Mar 23, 2009,
Quote by Masonpwiley
I am 90% this is satire. I would like to believe nobody is actually that stupid.

Oh he does look at all his other bids includdin the resposnse to a response that's 1 a hilarious
Holy ****ing ****, I've never watched a video online that could make me physically want to puke, while laughing. As soon as he said the cream was past its good by date my stomach started churning.

But er, holy ****, someone needs to start a Darwin Awards for those that still walk the earth.
Lmao. I can seriously start to butcher this guy.
1) AIDS is not a virus, its a disease caused by HIV (aka the Virus)
2) Can we go back to high school please?! Say it with me EE-JACK-YU-LATE. You mispronounce so many words that aren't pronounced right and then you say the wrong words when it counts towards your lack of credibility. Quote: "This is going to be a real scientific...thing."
3) More than 15 years ago...they already proved that this entire hypothesis and botched procedure to be a complete fallacy. <http://www.thebody.com/content/art17057.html> I have a source.

The next time you use an experiment, a glass does not equal a vagina, cream does not equal "ejectalation," and a strainer is not a condom.

JERK!

EDIT: Also, marriage does not scare away the AIDS you prick. If your fiancee has AIDS, it's not going to go away.
Guitars:
Ibanez RG4EX1
Epiphone SG w/EMG's

Amps:
Peavey Windsor Head w/ JSX Cab
MicroCube (for the sake of practice at college)

Pedals :
Fulltone Full Drive 2 Mosfet
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop Crybaby
Do you want a vagina full of aids? I DIDNT THINK SO.
That's why don't have sex without a condom.
JUST DONT HAVE SEX.
Because I'm not having sex..
That's it.

BWAHWHAHAHAH

EDIT:
Oh my god, his videos get better.
Here he pwns a trucker:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1X-H__Z69I
Last edited by _testament_ at Mar 23, 2009,
That redneck trucker response is the best: You may drive the truck of atheism, but i fly the helicopter of religion
Last edited by Salmon86 at Mar 23, 2009,
No man, you guys what's worse is he's actually serious. Look at the rest of his videos, he's actually terrifying.
Quote by _testament_
No man, you guys what's worse is he's actually serious. Look at the rest of his videos, he's actually terrifying.

I don't know. I watched some of his videos, and I think he's just a very good troll.

I hope he is serious though.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
oh boyy. idiot. lol.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
Lol...check out the video he does on gays

........he shoves a banana in a pop can
Quote by Hellish_Wolf
I can see it now, in a year we will have kids walking up to girls "Hey baby, my career score on guitar hero is over 3 mill, ooooooh yeeah"

IS THAT SYRUP IN YOUR PANTS OR ARE YOU JUST HAPPY TO SEE ME??!!
Quote by brandon369852
I don't know. I watched some of his videos, and I think he's just a very good troll.

I hope he is serious though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1CLG4R2L8k&feature=channel

this one ruined the illusion for me.

I wanted him to be serious

edit: still funny though
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Damn you, bodyheatseeker

Quote by Paramore.
bodyheatseeker, I will NEVER forgive you.

Last edited by bodyheatseeker at Mar 23, 2009,
Quote by gtdude114
Lmao. I can seriously start to butcher this guy.
1) AIDS is not a virus, its a disease caused by HIV (aka the Virus)
2) Can we go back to high school please?! Say it with me EE-JACK-YU-LATE. You mispronounce so many words that aren't pronounced right and then you say the wrong words when it counts towards your lack of credibility. Quote: "This is going to be a real scientific...thing."
3) More than 15 years ago...they already proved that this entire hypothesis and botched procedure to be a complete fallacy. <http://www.thebody.com/content/art17057.html> I have a source.

The next time you use an experiment, a glass does not equal a vagina, cream does not equal "ejectalation," and a strainer is not a condom.

JERK!

EDIT: Also, marriage does not scare away the AIDS you prick. If your fiancee has AIDS, it's not going to go away.

gtdude114 = successfully trolled
This guy is a total screwdriver. Why the hell would Jesus suddenly pay more attention when someone says his name? This guy is potatoed.
I'm watching his "Why atheists' arguments don't work" video and I'm pretty sure he's just trolling. Or really really dumb.
'why abortion is evil'

funniest video ever

"they should take the aborted babies, and then give the mother some meat soup, and then she will say "mm this is delicious what is it?"
ITS YOUR FREAKING BABY, YOU *****!"
Quote by Machanix
We play guitar.... we're automatically on top of the world.

Life Is A Lemon And I Want My Money Back!

A Wasted Youth
Is Better By Far
Than A Wise And Productive Old Age

Good Girls Go To Heaven, But The Bad Girls Go Everywhere!
awesome
being married doesn't get rid of AIDS silly goose
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
Reminds me of that kid from Clerks II who thinks his girlfriend has a pussy troll

EDIT: his face while "ejactulating" his little soy thingie in the strainer...
Last edited by piratemetalhead at Mar 23, 2009,
Quote by instagata0
'why abortion is evil'

funniest video ever

"they should take the aborted babies, and then give the mother some meat soup, and then she will say "mm this is delicious what is it?"
ITS YOUR FREAKING BABY, YOU *****!"

"Some doctor comes and destroys your baby. You wouldn't like that, Yeah, well, go to hell." This guy is awesome.... "I'm sorry....I'm not! I'm not sorry...ok thanks."