Ok, my brother and I are taking turns on picking a song and now its my turn to pick, he last song he picked was Beatles Come Together... now i want a nice rock/metal song to play.

please remember we are playing TOGETHER, he is on his 5 string bass and i am on my electric guitar.

also we are both beginners, we know some basics and we can play most easy songs if we take the time to practice our asses off, so keep that in mind on suggestions.

he loves anything with a loud bass line, and im not too picky on what i play...

so please give suggestions and keep the flaming and bitching me out to a minimum
I'm the noob that takes everyone as his teacher.

ESP LTD F50 in black

Pevey Vypyr 15 Amp
Sublime songs? They have killer bass lines and easy but fun guitar. Nirvana songs too.
thanks for the sublime suggestion, but could u recommend a specific song? as for Nirvana i looked into it but it just didnt have that feel for me

ESP LTD F50 in black

Pevey Vypyr 15 Amp
seek and destroy by Metallica, easy enough and its got a sick bass line.
just play the rhythm part during the solo, since its not exactly beginner material
I'm FAT!
90s alt. rock would probably be the way to go for songs that are cool and are very bass driven too.....like Harvey Danger "Flagpole Sitta" or The Toadies "Possum Kingdom"
Quote by DorkusMalorkus
Quote by EMGs_rule
Quote by jgbsmith
why would you want to put the bitrate down?
to make it smaller without hearing any change in quality that the human ear can detect?
Does not compute for the audiophile

Follow me on Twitter...or else!
well Metallica is one of my all time favorite bands so seek and destroy was a good choice, i checked it out but im afraid it might be a tad 2 fast for me, and i see your point on the solo no way in hell i can play that yet

i will check out For Whom the Bell Tolls also just haven't gotten to it yet.

Walk by Pantera is also good i checked it out and its on my list of possibilities.

and kook as kashmir i have never heard any of the bands/songs you have recommended.

ESP LTD F50 in black

Pevey Vypyr 15 Amp
What!! lol well if your profile birthday is correct, then both songs are like 4 years older than you are. don't worry about it though, they were huge 90s songs.you should definitely check em out. i think "Possum Kingdom" was on guitar hero or something like that.
Quote by DorkusMalorkus
Quote by EMGs_rule
Quote by jgbsmith
why would you want to put the bitrate down?
to make it smaller without hearing any change in quality that the human ear can detect?
Does not compute for the audiophile

Follow me on Twitter...or else!
well i took ur advice and i checked them out... i have heard Possum Kingdom before, just never knew the song name or band name lol

keep them suggestions coming

and btw yes my profile is correct lol

ESP LTD F50 in black

Pevey Vypyr 15 Amp
Last edited by cronarct at Mar 23, 2009,
anymore suggestions?

ESP LTD F50 in black

Pevey Vypyr 15 Amp
rammstein: rosenrot
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockinsk8r91
practice young padawan and your fingers strong they will one day be, HMMMmmm.

this