That first one looks like you could do some amazing acoustic stuff with it.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

to Pr0gNut:
well it would be more impressive if you did amazing electric stuff with it
"Your just a monkey in a monkey suit, aww yeah!"-Piebald "Long Nights"
Last one (reverse guitar) is kinda hurting my eyes....
The steampunk one is pretty cool though. I only wish the gears moved. Hopefully that rust is paint and not real rust or it will get stuck in the pickups and ruin them.
Quote by MrOtter
to Pr0gNut:
well it would be more impressive if you did amazing electric stuff with it

Taking a second look I'd be impressed if someone just managed to compose some music utilizing all of it,regardless of whether they went acoustic or used it's electronics.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

I would play the hell out of that Gnomish Rhoads. That things is sick looking.
Squier Strat (Jazz/JB) - Dunlop Zakk Wylde Crybaby - Boss MIJ HM-2 Distortion - Peavey Valveking 212 - Fender CD60
Quote by silverchairman
Dude how can you say no to the two best things in life: Lego and guitars?

can't leave out star wars... a star wars guitar made out of legos... being played be a hot girl.
Fact: Bears eat beats. Bears beats Battlestar Galactica.
We have all seen these before EXCEPT for the bacwards strat.
Look for the wierd guitars thread or something.
Seagulls,the chicken of the ocean.

Originally posted by Gunpowder:
Everyone just jumps on the bandwagon and gives the same advice in these situations. You know what? I'm going to be different. Call the firemen.
the first one- ive actually seen and amature CG with that same guitar playing some cool sounding song

the second one- i want it...so i can break it and watch it break away in thousands of pieces.

the third one- i want it cause it looks cool...dunno how much that **** will weigh but i want it.

the fourth one- thats just stupid
Crank your rig on 12, let it feedback wide-open for a good two minutes, freak your neighbors out and ENJOY THE POWER OF THE GUITAR! 'Oh, what a feeling,' and it ain't no damned Toyota!" ----Dimebag Darrell
the steampunk rhoads (third one for those who don't know what I mean) is awesome.

I want it, even if it weighs as much as I do
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.
Seen them all. I want the lego guitar though.

Gear
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Carvin V3 and Marhall 1960A cab
2 B.C. Rich Ironbird Pro
Schecter Hellraiser 6
Boss ML-2

Can you even play the lego one? Is that really cnosidered an actualy guitar and not like a replica or "art" of a guitar?
Fender 72 Tele Thinline (my baby)
Gibson SG Special Faded
ESP LTD M-1000
Peavy Vk 112
Boss GT-10
I've seen them all. I think the forth one looks like a strat with a boner.
Gear:
Squier Strat
Cordoba 20TM-CE Acoustic Electric Tenor Uke
Bugera V22
Quote by John5rules125
Can you even play the lego one? Is that really cnosidered an actualy guitar and not like a replica or "art" of a guitar?

Yes it is playable
http://www.geekasaurus.com/clint/gallery/legoguitar
"Music snobbery is the worst kind of snobbery. 'Oh, you like those noises? Those sounds in your ear? Do you like them? They're the wrong sounds. You should like these sounds in your ear.'"
- Dara O'Briain
Quote by Pr0gNut
That first one looks like you could do some amazing acoustic stuff with it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XYkcNmdQu0
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
alex, check the link in my last post
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.

They also did a Steampunk Dean, I love how the blue ball thingy lights up like that. I think there's a video of somebody playing this thing somewhere... This guitar started as a Black ML79 I believe
Endorsed by Dean Guitars 07-10
2003 Gibson Flying V w/ Moon Inlay
2006 Fender All-American Partscaster
SVK ELP-C500 Custom

1964 Fender Vibro Champ
1989 Peavey VTM60

[thread="1166208"]Gibsons Historic Designs[/thread]

More steampunk guitars please
我会关闭我的耳朵,和我的心; 我会变成一个石头
"I will close my ears and my heart and I will be a stone"
lol the 3rd one looks like it came from the set of Wild Wild West :P

Gear:
Agile AL-2000 > Maxon OD808 > Boss DD-20 > Strymon blueSky > Splawn Pro Stock > Emperor 4x12

the lives to come

EDIT: Sry for this post being so pic heavy, but was kinda neccesary to show the detail of these awesome looking instruments

Found more pics of the Rhoads V. It was made by Thunder Eagle Customs and they call it the Villianizer haha

Also the ML was made by the same people. They call it the Nautilus (Based from the Jules Verne novel 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea.) Check out the 'pickguard' it looks like those Lego gears

Endorsed by Dean Guitars 07-10
2003 Gibson Flying V w/ Moon Inlay
2006 Fender All-American Partscaster
SVK ELP-C500 Custom

1964 Fender Vibro Champ
1989 Peavey VTM60

[thread="1166208"]Gibsons Historic Designs[/thread]
Last edited by Flux'D at Mar 24, 2009,
I love that Rhodes. U so want it to have a liquid cell battery and active pups. Oh dear, I'm getting ideas.
Reversocasters have been around for a while, like reverse V's and Teles. Lego Paul? No ta.
I pick up my guitar and play
Just like Yesterday

T C Ellis Series 2 LP w/Skatterbrane Quiescence pups
Cort EVL-K6
Yamaha RGX211 modded
H&S Electric 12-string
Shaftsbury Ricki 4001
'84 Fender Yale
Roland Cube 15x

Quote by Lurcher
I love that Rhodes. U so want it to have a liquid cell battery and active pups. Oh dear, I'm getting ideas.
Reversocasters have been around for a while, like reverse V's and Teles. Lego Paul? No ta.

Yeah, Looks to be a stock JS30RR, (String through body/ dot inlay fretboard gives it away)
But the pickups could either be Passive emgs, jacksons, or ibanez. Those are the only pickups i know that have the kind of rough texture like that
Gibson 1972 SG Pro T-Top Bridge, P90 Neck
Dean DBD T ML
Jackson JS30RR EMGs 85-81
Epiphone G-400 Goth
76 Mann Les Paul Custom
Fender f-230 Accoustic
Randall RG-180 DX
Line6 Spider III HD75 Head - Behringer 412
Saving for a Marshall JCM 800.
Quote by Rtard_GWARRIOR
Yeah, Looks to be a stock JS30RR, (String through body/ dot inlay fretboard gives it away)
But the pickups could either be Passive emgs, jacksons, or ibanez. Those are the only pickups i know that have the kind of rough texture like that

or they could be custom made pickup covers.
Fact: Bears eat beats. Bears beats Battlestar Galactica.
Quote by Thomme
or they could be custom made pickup covers.

True but. to me it looks like they just painted over the ****ty jackson pickups.
Gibson 1972 SG Pro T-Top Bridge, P90 Neck
Dean DBD T ML
Jackson JS30RR EMGs 85-81
Epiphone G-400 Goth
76 Mann Les Paul Custom
Fender f-230 Accoustic
Randall RG-180 DX
Line6 Spider III HD75 Head - Behringer 412
Saving for a Marshall JCM 800.
Quote by Pr0gNut
Taking a second look I'd be impressed if someone just managed to compose some music utilizing all of it,regardless of whether they went acoustic or used it's electronics.

That's Pat Metheney's PiKasso I
UG's Prodigal Son
Quote by Thomme
can't leave out star wars... a star wars guitar made out of legos... being played be a hot girl.

a hot girl wearing lego clothes that you can take apart?
Rig Winter 2017:

Fender Jazzmaster/Yamaha SG1000
Boss TU-3, DS-2, CS-3, EHX small stone, Danelectro delay
Laney VC30-112 with G12H30 speaker, or Session Rockette 30 for smaller gigs
Elixir Nanoweb 11-49 strings, Dunlop Jazz III XL picks
Shure SM57 mic in front of the amp