Epic.
♪♫♪
92% percent of the teen population would be dead if Hollywood said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore.
Put this in your signature if you are one of the 92% who wouldn't be breathing.
I get it, if it was a family of African Americans, it would be portraying a stereotype, and therefore racist. By changing the race of the family, it provides an interesting commentary on the way race is viewed in comedy.

How witty.
Quote by telecastrmastr
if this goes in someones signature im gunna be pissed

Quote by jimithrash
what do you mean by goat
Quote by solid_moose
I get it, if it was a family of African Americans, it would be portraying a stereotype, and therefore racist. By changing the race of the family, it provides an interesting commentary on the way race is viewed in comedy.

How witty.

I think you just killed it....
Quote by PlayMadness

Isn't it a little big-headed to name yourself "God," TS?

no.

Quote by Simsimius
I love you TS.

Quote by Ganoosh

Any thread with that title is sure to deliver, and this one...well...it did.
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Quote by solid_moose

How witty.

Yeah, that's pretty much what I got from it. Did anyone else pick up on the little quip about the daughter failing everything except animation? That culture reference kind made me giggle.
Quote by griffRG7321
become a circumsizer, you get like £60,000 a year + tips.

Quote by Flying Couch
Because I'm not aerodynamic. All the other airborne furniture laugh at me.

LIKE PORTISHEAD?