Bought a Fender Rumble 15 for $129 (NZD) but it has some serious grounding issues and most likely full of dust and/or a loose wire.

Thinking about returning it since it was second hand and it has a 30 day warranty.

Saw a new Belcat 15b Bass Amp at a local music store for $119 (NZD) and was wondering if it was worth picking up?
I have a Belcat chorus pedal, its pretty good for the price.

I dunno about they're amps though, does it also have return period? if it does I'd say try it out.

Alternatively, look on trademe, I just found this:

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Music-instruments/Instruments/Guitar-bass/Bass-amps/auction-208853219.htm

Ashton is generally good start quality.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ASTRAL PANDA σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Last.fm
They're pedals are great for the price, cheap and nasty but they do the trick and dont seem like they will break. Not sure about amps but you'd definitely want to try them out before you buy.
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
My friend told me to stay away from Ashton, he bought one of those starter kits and it fell apart pretty fast. Not sure if Music Mania has a return period
Quote by ArkT
My friend told me to stay away from Ashton, he bought one of those starter kits and it fell apart pretty fast. Not sure if Music Mania has a return period

They're amps are actually not to bad, I've played FAR worse.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ASTRAL PANDA σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Last.fm