Hi guys. Im doin some travelling in the summer, and was just hoping you could give me some advice on places to see, either if you have been there or live there.
Im travelling from Thailand down through Malasia to Singapore, then flying to Sydney, but only for two days. From here im flying to New Zealand and spending 5 weeks there, and finally 4 days in Hong Kong on the way back.
Any ideas are appreciated!
We'll be washed and buried one day my friend
And the time we were given will be left for the world
The flesh that lived and loved will be eaten by plague
So let the memories be good for those who stay
When you're in Sydney see the city. There's a bus that drives around all the time if you're into that kind of thing. There are heaps of beautiful old buildings... the harbour is boring after you've seen it the first time- be sure to look at it from Circular Quay station though. Picturesque.
No real advice, but have fun!

And make sure you take a good look at the local flavour, cuisine, handicrafts, etc, instead of just cooping up in the hotel room.

Have a blast.
Ibanez Saber Series Owner!

Don't jump on the bandwagon, Line 6 Spider III's Aren't that bad!

B.U.C.K.E.T.H.E.A.D.

Quote by kirkwannabe

You, goonerbynature, win teh internetz.

Quote by b4t3man

Gold.

Quote by whitenihilist

Go to the South Island of New Zealand. Colder but still better.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
Yes.... Come to the South Island...

Go to Queenstown. Then go louging. It's just sliding down a huge hill in little go karts.
Quote by Gunpowder
You almost banged her? Well you get an almost high five!

*Stops half way*
This is for Sydney. At sunset, stand outside the Opera House, and look at the Harbour Bridge. Awesome sight.

pretentious small text, right justified signature
UG's professional coffee nerd
also UG's musical theatre nerd
roscoe's wetsuit
yeah, if you're gonna go to N.Z. go to the south island. A much better holiday destination than the north island.
Albums I Must Obtain
Call me Paul. I prefer that.
Quote by fretsonfire74
I think you're my soulmate