title says it all !
must be very good condition, few scratches are okay and able to ship unless in manchester
would prefer worn / sunburst but will consider all

can provide references if needed
EPIPHONE LES PAUL
IBANEZ S SERIES CUSTOM
VOX AD30VT
I have a 2008 Epiphone Dot Studio its brand new got it in december I replace the stock pickups though with a DiMarzio Super in the bridge and a DiMarzio Air Norton DP193 in the neck this guitar has benn professionally teched and sounds wounderful I just want a goldtop with P-90's its beautiful Alpine white and looks great with those black pickups ..it looks like Randy Rhodes Alpine White Les Paul without the covers on the pickups I like open coils , I still have the original Alnico Classic Humbuckers it came with and you can have them with the guitar, but this puppy does't have 1 scratch on it. So let me know or i'm trading it in April 2nd when the goldtop hits the guitar centers ...Have a great day

XPERMAN
judging from the fact that you said ' guitar centres' means you arent UK which is something i totally forgot to state in the title/ first post this is UK only, i would also prefer a totally stock guitar to save on money as i plan on upgrading it to my own tastes and whatnot
EPIPHONE LES PAUL
IBANEZ S SERIES CUSTOM
VOX AD30VT
anyone ? still after one of these
EPIPHONE LES PAUL
IBANEZ S SERIES CUSTOM
VOX AD30VT