dont you hate.....when your watching a video on youtube, lets say some funny Jeff Dunham video, and then you go and look at the comments, and all you see is,(quote) "some quote from the video" - LOL that was so funny i loved that part(end quote) Honestly, who cares, we all saw it too, we dont need to erad something we already saw, idk why its just stupid to me. Just thought id share that with you guys.
no, not really.
Quote by bearded_monkey
Oh man thats amazing, you win midi pure. I don't care whether it's a competition or not

Quote by halvies

could have been 3 's but there wasn't nearly enough exclamation marks to emphasize the anger/disbelief

oh yeah
Don't read the comments d00d
People are bastards. Bastardcoated bastards with bastardfilling.
Yeah, gets on my wick a bit. Not as bad as when it's just a quote though, not even any comment on it. But then, that's Youtube posters for you. 90% are f*ckwits.
My name is Danny. Call me that.
Don't you hate....when people complain about something mildly annoying, making themselves become twice as annoying as the original thing they're complaining about?

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
Quote by -xCaMRocKx-
Don't you hate....when people complain about something mildly annoying, making themselves become twice as annoying as the original thing they're complaining about?

Well played Sir
Current gear:
Carvin CT6M
TC Electronics Dark Matter distortion
Harley Benton 2x12, with Celestion V30s
Laney Ironheart 60w tube amp
Quote by -xCaMRocKx-

Dont you hate, when people make comments when they dont need to, when they can just keep it to themselves, put it aside, and just forget about it?
Quote by -xCaMRocKx-

You win. haha
Quote by -xCaMRocKx-

Yeah, and you just continued the chain. GJ.
Quote by naedauuf
I'm in need of a guy
cant say i do... i hate when people argue over lyrics tho... and when people argue over who's better at something.

NOTHING HURTS BATMAN!

Quote by dannay
what this man says is correct.

Quote by clemm
WHAT IS THE PIT!?!?!!!!!!?!??
--clemm

n00b
I'm happy if people enjoy what I'm watching, it usually means I'm enjoying it too.
Call me Batman.
Quote by -xCaMRocKx-

+2
Gear:
Fender Stratocaster
Silvertone 1448L
TC Electronic Polytune
Fender Blues Jr.
More in profile...
Quote by Vulcan12
Dont you hate, when people make comments when they dont need to, when they can just keep it to themselves, put it aside, and just forget about it?

What, just like your original post?

Quote by Scumbag1792
No, doesn't bother me at all.
Uncle Vernon, Uncle Vernon,
independent as a hog on ice,
He's a big shot down there at the slaughterhouse,
Plays accordion for Mr. Weiss
Quote by -xCaMRocKx-

Contradicting statement was contradicting...
Quote by Vulcan12

please refer to your first post.
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
Quote by Hot_Money420
Contradicting statement was contradicting...

Hey, at least I didn't make a whole new thread to do it in.

Quote by Scumbag1792
Great story bro, we saw it too.
"Music became a healer for me. And I learned to listen with all my being. I found that it could wipe away all the emotions of fear and confusion relating to my family." Eric Clapton
the simple fact of the matter is that a lot of people with youtube accounts are morons.
??? Fund: cba to keep up with it.
will at least try when I get a jerb
੧_\\\

yours,

Alex (mcfreaki)
"Honestly, who cares, we all saw it too, we dont need to erad something we already saw"

LOL that was my favorite part so funny!
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
yea, when u scroll down and every gag in the video has been quoted in the comments! -.-

pricks >.<
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery.

But today is a gift, that is why it is called the present.