Hey all, i recently formed a thrash band, sadly only still consisting of myself. But still i have managed to do some recordings of my ideas which some of you may enjoy.

Myspace page is in my signature, enjoy .
Demo 2: I can hear dave mustaines lil spider technique. The main riff is too repetitive you have to change the fill up from the descent and it will sound better. The progression sounds like the master of puppets album. The drums are doing the same beat just with different double bass hits in all of this. Solo sounds like a kirk hammet rip off and it ends both times pretty abruptly.
Demo 1: I love palm-muted triplets, but they aren't as cool when it's all you play in both your songs. Again your riffs are really repetitive and it follows the same idea as in the first song where it starts with e then goes to like f as the bass root. I really like the riff at 2:02 but i think you should also cut that in half. The solo comes out of nowhere and the last sweep didn't sound entirely in key.

I think you just need to work on your phrasing in solos, and try to vary up your riffs, and you'd probably make a killer band. Check out my band? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1086176
GOMEZ
Originally posted by Marroon5MustDie
It's spelled khoyaschotsii. Trust me, I'm a Native American. My name is Running Rainbow.