So I live in Wash, Dc and it seems to be a pretty boke friendly place. A few friedns bought bikes and ride them everywhere. I'm looking to buy one but know absoluetly nothing about bikes. Ideally I'm looking for one I can ride to the gym and work in the morning then just ride around on the weekend. I found one on craigslist, but don't know if it's a good deal.

It's a Dahon Cadenza '06 model. I'm not sure if I can post the cl listing but here it is:

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/bik/1087336873.html

any advice is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Quote by Eminored
Hentai. It's a completely different world that will rip your eye-sockets and and skull-screw you with its tentacles.
Don't get anything more than 500cc for your first.

EDIT: Nevermind, wrong kind of bike.
get one with wheels....i dont know how much more you really need in a bike....
Quote by fearofthemark
A wild asshole appeared!

fearofthemark used GTFO

the june 09'er fled!

Rip Heavens Gate
get one with handlebars first, you have to be able to ride with handlebars before you can ride without.
??? Fund: cba to keep up with it.
will at least try when I get a jerb
੧_\\\

yours,

Alex (mcfreaki)
And a seat! Don't forget the seat. Riding standing up all the time will be killer.
Bastards, should have known better than to ask the Pit
Quote by Eminored
Hentai. It's a completely different world that will rip your eye-sockets and and skull-screw you with its tentacles.
Get a hybrid. The one you linked looks too much like a mountain bike. Road bikes are expensive but the fastest if you're interested.
Thanks Timothym
Quote by Eminored
Quote by Timothym
Get a hybrid. The one you linked looks too much like a mountain bike. Road bikes are expensive but the fastest if you're interested.

I have a Marin Hybrid bike and it is amazing. It glides through the street but it still will handle on grass and slightly rough road conditions. Only problem I have had is that a tire went out pretty fast, but nothing has happened since then.
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
Quote by fallingforever
Bastards, should have known better than to ask the Pit

yes...yes you shouldve...but you didnt!!!
Quote by fearofthemark
A wild asshole appeared!

fearofthemark used GTFO

the june 09'er fled!

Rip Heavens Gate
Get a Foes.

My friend has one.

Seriously, look it up, you'll be amazed at how advanced a simple bike can get.

I rode it too, it was like riding on a cushion of air and soft large breasts.

Never got a chance to actually to do some downhill with it so i dont actually know what it's like.

But my friend bows down to it like a god.