Can anyone help me find tabs for no woman no cry arranged by Thomas leeb cant find it anywhere..
Last edited by pricey113 at Mar 23, 2009,
There is no tab for it, nor will there ever be, unless someone tabs it. Even on Thomas Leeb's site, there is no official tab for it since it's not an original, just a cover.

I think this tab was requested a few months ago and at that time, I was considering working on a tab for it, but I never had sufficient time. But somehow just by seeing how you wrote up your request and your profile and everything, I have a sneaking suspicion that you wouldn't be able to play even the first 30 seconds of it, so a tab would be useless.
Quote by THE NEKRYPH
There is no tab for it, nor will there ever be, unless someone tabs it. Even on Thomas Leeb's site, there is no official tab for it since it's not an original, just a cover.

I think this tab was requested a few months ago and at that time, I was considering working on a tab for it, but I never had sufficient time. But somehow just by seeing how you wrote up your request and your profile and everything, I have a sneaking suspicion that you wouldn't be able to play even the first 30 seconds of it, so a tab would be useless.

wow, you're a total asshole.

I would also like a tab for this song, or at least some of the chords he uses.
i was going to work on it but i most vidieos are wrong but ill post a little of it when im done. if you still care. and its not even hard to play so thet guy up there is just an asshole