i just got the BOSS AC-3 acoustic simulator pedal and i love it, but when i want to switch from acoutic to my amps distortion channel i'm doing a tap dance turning this pedal off and hitting the distorion channel on my amp, i can't get a clean transfer between the two. any ideas on how i could make this work better?
Gear:
My Voice
PRS Tremonti II
PRS Hollowbody II w/ Piezo Blue Matteo
PRS 513 25th anniversary
PRS Tremonti SE
Fender John Mayer Relic strat "the black one"

did i mention i like PRS?

20th Anniversary Bogner Shiva
You can't. Unless your use midi, but if you're willing to spend the money to do that, there are probably better options.
Suhr Custom, Flaxwood Rautia or Grosh Tele thru
HBE Medicine Bawl Wah
Analogman BiComp
Texas Two Step OD
Fulltone Ultimate Octave/Fuzz
Boss CE-2
TC Nova Delay
SLO-100, 65 London or Bogner Shiva
Ask me about any of this stuff!
If you only have to hit two pedals, it shouldn't be that hard. Just put them right next to each other and hit them at the same time, or use both feet (I know that sound weird, but it's easy).
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
the best thing to do is work out a timing thing that works. like does it sound better to go from acoustic to clean to distorted or from acoustic to distorted acoustic to distorted. find which works best, then try and switch on the beat or at least along with the tempo. it feels more natural than trying to just randomly stomp everything as fast as possible. its either that or hit both pedals at the same time with different feet (or the same foot if they are close enough).
Quote by Sid McCall
If you only have to hit two pedals, it shouldn't be that hard. Just put them right next to each other and hit them at the same time , or use both feet (I know that sound weird, but it's easy).

I did that once. I felt down and nearly broke the neck of my guitar. Since then, i'm a big fan of MIDI
Gear:
Ibanez SZ320 -> Höfner Analouge Delay -> MXR GT-OD -> Laney GH50L -> T.C.Electronics GMajor -> Line6 4x12 w/ Celestion G12T-75

My Lyrics and Poems

"with golden hair and perfect eyes,

with hollow words and empty lies."
you could also do it with a different amp. on my roadster i can assign certain FX to individual channels so when i go from clean (w/ chorus pedal) channel to distortion the chorus pedal isnt in the distorted channels loop
Quote by pedaler466
Shreadhead22 had nothing helpful to say to me. He just immediatly started being a prick.

Quote by Yngwi3
Shredhead's advice is the best in the thread.

-Mesa Roadster
-Mesa 4x12
-'93 Gibby LP studio
-535q
-CE5/DD-220
-TS9dx
-EB volume
-Shure Wireless
thanks for the help guys
Gear:
My Voice
PRS Tremonti II