Page 1 of 2
Nah... when I become a famous rock star, I don't wanna have some other musician's name on it so.
Quote by A Certain Death
my mum is a retard
the Paul McCartney Rickenbacker 4001C64
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
Marcus Miller 5, Lakland Joe Osborn and Donald Dunn
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
The geddy lee jazz or the marcus miller jazz are two i would buy... but i already have the geddy.

x

EDIT: ooh forgot about an urge II!
Fender Geddy Lee Jazz
Warwick Corvette $$
Rockbass Streamer Fretless
Hartke HA5000
SWR Triad

Quote by Victory2134
I happen to enjoy every mankiss from shinhoman.
Urge II's are dead cool, and I own a Ken Taylor, which is not technically a sig bass as such, is based on the model desinged for Mr Taylor, and is named after him, so is a sig in a way.
Quote by the humanity
I'm just joking Moog. you know nothing can tear our friendship apart, not even the fact we are miles apart, I am right there beside you, yelling, "Chug it, ya little wimp!"
perhaps the Marcus Miller. It's sexy as hell.
"I hope I die before I get old"-Words of Pete Townsend, 1945-

"I hope I die before I turn into Pete Townsend"-Words of Kurt Cobain, 1967-1994

Funny old world eh.
the only two I'd consider at the moment are the Geddy Lee and Urge II.

Edit: Nearly forgotten the Zon Hyperbass.....homina homina homina.
Quote by skater dan0
Damn you and your ninja-like modding
Last edited by fleajr_1412 at Mar 23, 2009,
stuart zenders looks amazing.
I also like the look of the jonas helborg sig bass. I just have a thing for it
DONT RISK IT, BUY A BASS AMP
Last edited by moody git at Mar 23, 2009,
I dont see too much appeal in the Geddy Lee jazzes, but of course I havent played so I'll reserve judgemment.

I forgot about the Jonas Hellborg bass too
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
played em' all...well most of em'....the geddy was the better imo....the marcus miller had junky toggles (couldv'e been the floor mod.) the beck model was ok, but i don't care 4 the MIJ's at all!!! btw....went to me local GC in Hou, Tx. picked up a "road worn" series, the sales rep comes up and says, " how do u like her?" ha ha ha hq ha lol i laughed at him and said, "where are these made?" he says, "mexico" lol......i notice the price 1200+ u.s. lol lol some more.....i then explain to him that I'am looking more n2 the acoustic amp i was plugged in, and told him about my mint 97' MIA fender J w/basslines for 900$ o' yea it's sunburst, and i love sunburst, i will always play w/sunburst finishes. thats part of me own' sig. lol
<Insert Witty Comment Here>

1981 Fender Lead I Seymour Duncan humbucker, Mesa BoogieIIIRectifer, MKIIRhodes,PRS
Geddy Lee
Stuart Zender
Urge II
Zon Hyperbass (if they made a cheaper model anyways)
Clapton Strat (I rather liked the feel for playing the 2 guitar chords I got down.)
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
Yamaha Attitude LTD 2
Urge 2
Ibanez GWB35
And finally, for some odd reason I like the Slipknot bassists sig Ibanez ATK.

Edit : Forgot my favourite looking brand created a sig bass for someone, the Status KingBass (In graphite).
Last edited by Micehorns at Mar 23, 2009,
Frank Bello sig Jazz.
I'd put a stack pot in there for some tone control though.

EDIT: or the Marcus Miller sig, purely for the fact that it's a jazz with a natural body and a black pick guard.
Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>
Last edited by Vampire 255 at Mar 23, 2009,
Quote by the humanity
Geddy Lee
Stuart Zender
Urge II
Zon Hyperbass (if they made a cheaper model anyways)
Clapton Strat (I rather liked the feel for playing the 2 guitar chords I got down.)

Is the Hyperbass really a sig model though? It's not like the Manthing has his name plastered on it, and Zon has a fair few custom options for it, so really it's a production bass, who happens to have a high profile (in the bass world) endorser. The basic Hyperbass doesn't even have the D-tuners.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
The Marcus Miller 5, the Steve Bailey fretless and the Roscoe Beck 5er.

That about covered it, but you missed out a man by the name of Victor Bailey
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
The 2 best colours EVER pitted against each other? No wai!

I voted lime.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
btw lime kicked ass

Member of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join
Team Lime Green!
Quote by froggyman
The Warwick John Entwistle Buzzard

This. Or his explorer-shaped bass, the Stryker. Sexy as hell.
UG POKER!
Quote by WyvernOmega

TL;DR: Saw a girl at Wal-Mart, she started feeling me up, I jizzed in my pants.

Shit, I'm so pathetic.

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']I agree, tone does sound better the closer your genitals are to the ground.

Crabcore?

UNACCEPTABLE
That's what it looked like from the Warwick web site. I'll check again though.

EDIT: From the Warwick web site:

"With the full support of the John Entwistle estate, Warwick is proud to introduce the Stryker bass, which is a design that John made popular both with the Who and on his solo projects."

So maybe it's not a sig, per se, but it's identified with him.
UG POKER!
Quote by WyvernOmega

TL;DR: Saw a girl at Wal-Mart, she started feeling me up, I jizzed in my pants.

Shit, I'm so pathetic.

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']I agree, tone does sound better the closer your genitals are to the ground.

Crabcore?

UNACCEPTABLE
Last edited by P-Bass Pirate at Mar 23, 2009,
Quote by P-Bass Pirate
That's what it looked like from the Warwick web site. I'll check again though.

EDIT: From the Warwick web site:

"With the full support of the John Entwistle estate, Warwick is proud to introduce the Stryker bass, which is a design that John made popular both with the Who and on his solo projects."

So maybe it's not a sig, per se, but it's identified with him.

Haha works for me...

Also I want the Steve Harris bass with a passion...
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Is the Hyperbass really a sig model though? It's not like the Manthing has his name plastered on it, and Zon has a fair few custom options for it, so really it's a production bass, who happens to have a high profile (in the bass world) endorser. The basic Hyperbass doesn't even have the D-tuners.

i think it does actually have 'Michael Manring Hyperbass' printed on the headstock.
Quote by skater dan0
Damn you and your ninja-like modding
I consider the Hyperbass a sig model, being as the whole thing was his idea, and therefore, his sig bass. it is what he wants to use on stage.

the Urge II is the same concept, just... well... less crazy.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard

Roscoe Beck 5'r. KJ 52 (a rapper) came to convection last year for National Fine Arts Festival, and his bassist had one. My god, the GRIND. The GROWL. His tone was sick, and he used the same rig that I want. Gallien Krueger all the way.
Schecter Stiletto Studio 5
Ibanez SRX2EX1
Gallien Krueger 1001rbii
Gallien Krueger Neo 410
The Pete Wentz Sig P-bass. Damn, if it didn't have that stupid bat-thing, I'd already have it. It has everything I like in a bass: Maple Neck, P-bass, Duncan Quarter pounders, Black body with red Tort pickguard. The only downside is a lack of tone knob, but I'd get/make a push/pull knob that is Volume/Tone.

If I ever get famous, and have a sig bass, it'll be exactly that, but without the stupid ass logo. I'll probably do the Vol/Tone pot thing also.
Gear
Peavy Basic 60 bass amp
Fender American Precison W/Quarter pounders
SX SPJ-62
Acoustic B100
SX SJB-75 LTD NA
Wow, how about a Stanley Clarke Alembic?
Or maybe a Larry Graham white everything Moon Bass?
Seriously, f*ck off with the R.I.P Dimebag bullsh*t, you dont see the bass forums going R.I.P Jaco everytime some one mentions him!
Well. As far as sigs go... Reggie Hamilton five string with the sunburst finish.
Other than that, Geddy Lee
Maruszczyk Jake X Redburst
Woodo B5x Aboyna Burl
Ashdown MAG300H + Ashdown 1x15 (Eminence Delta 15)

Believing Carlos!
Korn, Fieldy's, and slipknot, Paulgreys.
If you are one of the %10 of teen who doesn't follow Rap
and you follow PUNK, METAL AND HEAVY ROCK COPY AND PASTE THIS TOO YOUR SIGNATURE
This!

I don't know what I'm doing, but I still do it anyway...

Just for the lulz.
Quote by FenrirXE

what is that? does it appear to be...

an ESP I may actually like?

crazy...
Quote by FatalGear41

Quote by Jason Jillard

it's ESP ripping off Lakland's 55-02 and 55-94
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
Quote by skater dan0
it's ESP ripping off Lakland's 55-02 and 55-94

I know that, but I'm surprised ESP made/copied a good design that will work outside of metal.
Quote by FatalGear41

Quote by Jason Jillard

Page 1 of 2