Here are a few parts that I do not need and am selling. All prices include shipping within the US. I have a reputable ebay account I can provide, as well as good feedback on ultimateguitar, jemsite, and two here. Paypal or money orders is acceptable. Ok, on to the goodies.

1.Dimarzio DP-184.Comes with springs and mounting screws. Reads DP1 84 on the bottom. 30 SHIPPED

(Invalid img)

2.White Ibanez humbuckers with wiring harness and selector switch. These came off a late 90s Ibanez RX40. Work perfectly with no issues. Ohms are 4.8 and 4.8 for both. 20 SHIPPED

(Invalid img)
(Invalid img)

3.Black Ibanez humbucker. Ohm is 15.2 Bridge.Also from a late 90s Ibanez RX series. 10 SHIPPED

(Invalid img)

4. Black Ibanez humbucker. Ohm is 9.0 Neck. Also from the late 90s Ibanez RX series. 10 SHIPPED

(Invalid img)

5.Ibanez Tuners with ferrules and screws. 10 SHIPPED

(Invalid img)

6.Ibanez Tuners with ferrules and screws Set 2. 10 SHIPPED

(Invalid img)

7. Metal knobs. From a Yamaha. 4.00 SHIPPED

(Invalid img)

8.Gumby guitar body. Takes a hardtail bridge, includes knob, some electronics, green pickup ring. 20 SHIPPED

(Invalid img)

(Invalid img)

9. Dean Boca body with bridge, knobs, electronics. Just need to wire up your pickups and find a neck. See pics for the finish piece missing on the lower body. 30 SHIPPED

(Invalid img)

(Invalid img)

Feel free to ask any questions you may have. Thanks.
Quote by 7PlaGues
65.00 shipped for the remaining parts and body.

More info on Gumby body? Scale length, looks as if it has only bridge pickup. What kind of bridge is it routed for?
Quote by cfhwarhead
More info on Gumby body? Scale length, looks as if it has only bridge pickup. What kind of bridge is it routed for?

I'll have to measure it today after work for the scale. It only has a bridge pickup, and is a hardtail. I will include the bridge that came with it. It's definitely a goofy guitar. I primarily got it for the pickup that was in it. It is an older Duncan without markings.
Quote by cfhwarhead

the dept of the pickup is 7/8. The body weighs 6 lbs.I'm not too sure what type of wood it is. I am thinking alder or some type of basswood?

From the neck pocket to the edge of the body is 15 inches.That woud be the area toward the top of gumby's head. the body across is 11 5/8 inches. The body thickness is elmost exactly 2 inches.