hi i've read that if u create mulitiple acounts u will be banned?
i just created a new account as i would really like to delete my old one ( at least i know u can't actually do that ) and start under a new name, a fresh beginning
is this possible or am i done for?
You should PM a mod and ask them to ban your old account, and explain your situation.

At least that's what I think
The playground of the world
you're done for...one of the accounts will get permabanned and the other will get a ban
wierd i was gonna quote u because u used "aren't" (are?) and in the quote viewer it say are??????

... but i hate my name and everything i posted before Lol ...
yes ... yes i do
i will change with a new name a new identity and a new life in southern mexico
Yeah, they are really strict about the multis. If you have two people in the same household, each with accounts, you will be banned. The rules are one account per IP. I've had people at my school be banned because they use the computers at school and they made accounts, all theirs got banned. It was like, three people.
You will find threads asking about why their account was banned and it said "Multi" and they were like "WTF?" and then they realized its because him and his brother were both registered under the same IP address. They talked to the mods and they fixed it up in that case but for you, I really dont think so. Have fun with your b&.
well i sent a pm to one of the mods so i guess i'll find out for sure what they'll do for me soon...i could go and try to delete all my posts ( which sucks ) but then i'll still have my crappy name forever bleh
accounts can and will not be deleted.
you are allowed one account. only one.
your original will get a ban (30/45/60 day or even a permanent, depends, I think...) and the new account or accounts will get permanently banned.

that's all there is to it.
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
Quote by lytynyn
well i sent a pm to one of the mods so i guess i'll find out for sure what they'll do for me soon...i could go and try to delete all my posts ( which sucks ) but then i'll still have my crappy name forever bleh
lol wut? you have a crappier name than lytynyn?

if it's worse than that, you should have PMed a Mod before making this account.
you might have gotten some sympathy.

as it stands, expect a permaban on this one and probably a regular ban on your original account. that's the norm for a multi.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
How do they find out you have multiple accounts anyways?
Current gear:
Carvin CT6M
TC Electronics Dark Matter distortion
Harley Benton 2x12, with Celestion V30s
Laney Ironheart 60w tube amp
magic.

and we pay your housemates to spy on you.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
and whoever told me to stfu u talking to my ass bro
i think i was supposed to wait until i pmed a mod to delete my old account and if that worked then create a new one after...like that other dude said too.... but i'm taking all you guys at face value until i hear back from the mods
Last edited by lytynyn at Mar 23, 2009,
Quote by Lemoninfluence
magic.

and we pay your housemates to spy on you.

I knew it... My cat's been acting very strange lately..

Clever, mr Lemoninfluence..
Current gear:
Carvin CT6M
TC Electronics Dark Matter distortion
Harley Benton 2x12, with Celestion V30s
Laney Ironheart 60w tube amp
Quote by LordPino
How do they find out you have multiple accounts anyways?

Look out your window.

See that tree?
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
Quote by lytynyn
and whoever told me to stfu u talking to my ass bro
i think i was supposed to wait until i pmed a mod to delete my old account and if that worked then create a new one after...like that other dude said too.... but i'm taking all you guys at face value until i hear back from the mods

You'll be banned.Who did you PM?
Quote by Bill43

I wouldn't know an Opeth song from an Egg McMuffin
my friend signed onto his account at my house once and we both got banned...

we straightened it out tho. i cant remember how to be honest.
crit my rhymes?:

Lets Get Drunk and Fuck.

Subtle Arrogance

Do you realize, that i can clearly see your clitoris through your jeans?

Quote by Shaepwnsyou
They're very religious, so they have butt sex to save their virginity.