Fill in this blank:

I want to sound like _____.
[[[The Game]]]
Quote by VictorVella

This thread proves Gigatiran is awesome, and a lot more awesome than your average awesome. I bet he even owns a duster like Dennis Reynolds.
Last edited by Gigatiran at Mar 23, 2009,
Not dimarzio. Get Seymour Duncan invaders.
Schecter Hellraiser C7 FR/Bareknuckle Cold Sweat/Liquifire
Godin A12 - For Sale
1991 EBMM Silhouette
Emperor 2x12

7+>6, ERG Legion

Like going fast?
Than get DiMarzio Evo's.
[[[The Game]]]
Quote by VictorVella

This thread proves Gigatiran is awesome, and a lot more awesome than your average awesome. I bet he even owns a duster like Dennis Reynolds.
*reported

really? you need this many threads
My Gear
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio
-Ibanez "lawsuit" Les Paul
-Ibanez S470
-PRS SE Custom

Amp:
Marshall TSL100
Marshall 1960a cab

Effects:
Dunlop 535q wah
Visual Sound Liquid Chorus

Pickups:
Guitarforce
MHD
Evo's are a good fit for shredding because they're very high output, but warm at the same time. It's good for shredding because they don't sound as muddy as many other high output pickups.

Too me, notes always sounds very clear and piercing.

And yeah, just make one thread for all of this next time.
[[[The Game]]]
Quote by VictorVella

Thanks, and yeah my bad, one thread next time. One more question; I have 1 burstbucker pro on my LP Studio.Knowing this, would you change from the evo to any other DiMarzio?And in which position; bridge or neck?
Pickups are pointless without a good amp. Not suggesting anything about you, just throwing it out there. Be honest with yourself, you don't have to tell us what your amp is if you don't want to.