Need a huge favor.. will pay for shipping...
im buiding a frankenstrat and need a 1971 US quarter.. us quarters are rare in these parts let alone a 71'.. if you guys could dig through your pockets
i would appriciate it..
will pay ..25 cents + shipping to Canada
pm me if you find one
Thanks
Haha, that's a fairly odd request. I collect a lot of rare and foreign coins, so I may have one lying around somewhere. I'll check when I get home and see.

It was the only task I would undertake...

I P R O G
...to reap the harvest that was mine

- [ P R O G - H E A D ? ] -
wow, stickler for details are we? Good for you (no seriously, I hope the guitar turns out well!)
Suhr Custom, Flaxwood Rautia or Grosh Tele thru
HBE Medicine Bawl Wah
Analogman BiComp
Texas Two Step OD
Fulltone Ultimate Octave/Fuzz
Boss CE-2
TC Nova Delay
SLO-100, 65 London or Bogner Shiva
Ask me about any of this stuff!
yea i'm trying to make it pretty much exact.. and yes i will be posting pics and a build log once its all done..
wow, this is really odd. i'll be watching to see if he posts about 2,000,000 more of these threads.

yeah... i'm watching you...
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
Quote by xXMetal-HeadXx
i got a '68, '69, and a '72.... so close!

haha getting there. thanks for the post
join the group in my sig if you haven't already! I just checked my pockets...I don't have any. You could always order one off ebay if you get desperate I lucked out...my wife works at a bank! Good luck
Quote by Ital_Stal
haha getting there. thanks for the post

and that was just in my pocket from today! i probably have some at home.

why do you need 71 if you dont mind me asking.

I am positive it must have something to do with the original frankenstrat, but i dont really know anything about that guitar so im just curious
Quote by xXMetal-HeadXx
and that was just in my pocket from today! i probably have some at home.

why do you need 71 if you dont mind me asking.

I am positive it must have something to do with the original frankenstrat, but i dont really know anything about that guitar so im just curious

Yea the original has a 71 that was used to hold the Floyd parrelell. but in the later models it was pretty much useless..

Quote by eyebanez333
join the group in my sig if you haven't already! I just checked my pockets...I don't have any. You could always order one off ebay if you get desperate I lucked out...my wife works at a bank! Good luck

Yea i checked ebay before i posted the thread.. there are only proofs and uncirculated ones.. i need some worn and torn good old fashion currency haha
Quote by Ital_Stal
Yea the original has a 71 that was used to hold the Floyd parrelell. but in the later models it was pretty much useless..

hmm interesting. I have more questions about it and i dont wanna jack your thread.

:googles:
i got a dime
Quote by alm0st a skat3r
yeah i remember when i had a good conscience. now i dont give a ****

xxx
smoke weed, drink 40's, **** titties