What's up guys.

I've got a Fender Frontman 212R combo amp that all of a sudden has been having some issues.

When I plug it in, regardless if it's on clean or distorted channel, there is a faint clicking. Sometimes you can barely hear it and sometimes it gets louder. I can somewhat stop the noise by muting the strings. click, click, click, click ... .and then a 2 sec pause, and it starts over again.

Tested four guitars .. all click. Some of these guitars are currently being used on other amps and are not getting the same clicking sound, therefore leading me to believe that the amp is the culprit. Also tested numerous cables, including my Monster ones. And also tried on both input jacks on the amp.

Any ideas? Would it be a speaker blown out or an input jack issue? I'll probably take it to a repair shop in the next week or so, I was just interested to see if anybody else has had this issue.

Thanks again for your time guys.
It's a Frontman. They aren't known for or designed for reliability. The tech will tell you it's something expensive to fix, and then you'll decide not to bother.

c'est la vie.
I'm putting my GAS on hold
for a couple months in order to pimp my ride.

Don't judge me.
hey eric , im having the same problem with the same amp , did u find a solution?
also is it a coincidence that we both have pod pedal boards and our amps are doing the same thing?