Page 1 of 2
My life will be complete when I finally see them. Anger is an excellent album.
Apparently a Dangers thread refuses to get any posts but bump cause I'm just now listening to the new album Messy Isn't It and it's damn good.
I'm an asshole.
They are touring Australia soon. Imma probably check them out before then.
Quote by lachyray
do you reckon straight edge people ever get temped to drink alcahole,
when really want to but they know they can't so they just dont?
this band is ****ing amazing. they are touring australia with graf orlock soon. robotosaurus are doing the adelaide and melbourne shows. i am beyond stoked to play with these guys.

i have heard that the members of dangers apparently HATE converge.
Really I've never heard that before.

Random fact though one of my best friends dated the singer for a little while not too long ago. I thought that was weird.
I'm an asshole.
Quote by PhobiXa
i have heard that the members of dangers apparently HATE converge.

Oh?

And band is ****ing awesome.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
Man this stuff is great. Messy Isn't It is definitely gonna be one of the best hardcore records this year.
Quote by Monolith295
Oh?

And band is ****ing awesome.

my friend who an obsessive graf orlock and dangers fan always tells me that they hate converge because they think they have been releasing the same predictable album for 10 years. this friend is an even more obsessive converge fan.
Quote by PhobiXa
an obsessive graf orlock and dangers fan

Your friend is awesome then.
Quote by ChemicalFire

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
Good band. Great for smashing shit out of stuff
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
I wanna see them but the show they're at looks like a rape dungeon >_>
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Quote by PhobiXa
my friend who an obsessive graf orlock and dangers fan always tells me that they hate converge because they think they have been releasing the same predictable album for 10 years. this friend is an even more obsessive converge fan.

I'm not gonna turn this into a Converge discussion, but there are a million valid points for not liking converge, I wonder why they would say something so ignorant and blatantly false as "they're predictable" when very much the opposite is true.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
I don't think that's true, I could've swore I've seen Al wearing a Converge shirt, but I could be wrong.
I'm an asshole.
I would looooove some tabs for Anger *hint hint*
Quote by ChemicalFire

Quote by GodofCheesecake

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
And me as well.
Quote by ChemicalFire

Quote by GodofCheesecake

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Dangers is pretty good. It took me a while to get into them, but now I enjoy.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I love this band forever, seriously Anger tabs would be fantastic.
Quote by seeneyj
I thought the whole idea of post-hardcore was to mix techno and hardcore.....
Page 1 of 2