Hey,

I am a guitarist, but i was just wondering if there were sites out there that anybody knew about that had tabs/sheet music for piano/keyboards like UG does.

thanks
Keyboards are for pussies.

Nah, just kiddin', dabble at them myself.

What I would do is get Tuxguitar (kind of like powertab) and download guitarpro files for it, then use the keyboard thing on it to learn to play songs.

Don't know about any websites though, sorry.
Quote by crazy8rgood
Keyboards are for pussies.

Nah, just kiddin', dabble at them myself.

What I would do is get Tuxguitar (kind of like powertab) and download guitarpro files for it, then use the keyboard thing on it to learn to play songs.

Don't know about any websites though, sorry.

I thought Tux was only for Macs
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

Quote by eggo_boi_15

It works on all OSes.

Infact, seeing as it's TUXguitar, Tux being the Linux mascot, it would make more sense for it to run only under Linux.
Quote by eggo_boi_15

Nope

Get it, all the cool kids have it.
Quote by dcf004
Hey,

I am a guitarist, but i was just wondering if there were sites out there that anybody knew about that had tabs/sheet music for piano/keyboards like UG does.

thanks

I used to tab the keyboard/piano. Its a pain in the pass. Just picture someone tabbing each note as an individual number, from the first key on the left to the last on the right. Luckily, I learned how to read and write in notation; so I changed that habit.
Check out Hear the Indie for music reviews, interviews, and more.

Want a review? Send me a PM or email through the contact form on my site.
you know, there is a site run by the same guys at UG that has piano tabs. i think its 911tabs.com or something.
KLH & KGB
11/28/09
I DL'd tuxguitar but I can't find the .Exe of it.....someone help? ><
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

Quote by sglover34479
if your running firefox, just go to downloads and hit open.

No no. I done that, extracted the files in the zip. But no exe, anywhere, just a bunch of other unknown files.
Quote by dark&broken

Quote by eggo_boi_15
No no. I done that, extracted the files in the zip. But no exe, anywhere, just a bunch of other unknown files.
... If you're having that problem, where did you download it from?

Go here if you're having downloading problems: (computer thread)
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=15235530
Quote by Grundy0
Never forget what really matters in life, friends and family.
Team Pale Yellow?
------m-------m------
| | (oo) | |
||(~)||

Mom <3
Last edited by americablanco at Mar 23, 2009,
tabs and keyboards dont exactly go together...
ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ

Quote by Xp3ns1v3
I thought it was illegal for women to use the internet.