Page 1 of 5
My friend brought this to my attention, and I dunno if anyone's seen this yet, but regardless, this is why I hate FOX news and ignorant people. Before I post the link, I'd like to say I'm a proud Canadian, and this is inexcusable.

How to lose friends and alienate countries

I'm sure I'm not the only Canadian that's pissed. I feel sorry for the intelligent Americans who have to endure this stupidity on FOX.
saw that earlier, i was disgusted. that was aired the same day that 4 dead Canadian soldiers were brought back from the war zone in Afghanistan

Fox News...class acts
Assholes!
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Fox news.............What a bunch of douche bags. This guys a freakin idiot.
Quote by dubstar92
A few years a ago, I played with it alot and got my time down to 42 secs. Right now, I'm probably around a 55 sec average.
yup, FOX news is for idiots by idiots, I believe they're changing that to the slogan soon.
Quote by synestershadows
Shai Hulud mother****er.
Seriously?

This is the dumbest ****ing thing I have ever seen.

"Is it about time to invade this country?" - If they tried that the ENTIRE ****ING PLANET would tell them to **** off and blow them all to hell.

I can't even bring myself to say anything.. good god...
Fox should suck all the dicks.
Questions of science
Science and progress
Do not speak as loud as my heart
I'm already pissed off in the first 20 seconds that they made fun of the guys name. What the ****? Are they in grade 2?

EDIT: After watching the whole thing I have realized that everything they said was wrong, even that blond chick trying to defend Canada for a few seconds, "They're up there where it's frigid, very cold." Are you kidding me? I didn't think anyone ACTUALLY believed that. These people are idiots.
Last edited by Erik_Aero at Mar 23, 2009,
Best country in the Universe?

My hate-o-meter is at max.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
I'm quite convinced it's fake. Well......I really hope it is.
How I wish, how I wish
That the world, that the world
Had just one
THROAT
And my fingers were around it

Literature thread
Dude, it's Fox news. What did you expect?
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
...another great reason to boycott america.
*stupid 09'er*

this space is for rent. PM me for rates
I'm not defending this, but you gotta know that these guys are paid to make fun of people. Have you ever seen the Colbert Report? He does the same stuff about certain groups of americans. This is not a news show, it's entertainment.

You guys may be giving this show too much credit.
I have:
Acoustic B200H+B115 cab, Schecter Stiletto Custom 4, Rondo Fretless, Boss EQ-7.

Some men just want to watch the world burn. And they work at Behringer.
Quote by Erik_Aero
I'm already pissed off in the first 20 seconds that they made fun of the guys name. What the ****? Are they in grade 2?

+1 that was pretty immature.
I'd rather live in Canada than America. More guns, less crime. And I hear Maple Syrup runs on tap, can anyone confirm this for me?
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by Von.
I'm quite convinced it's fake. Well......I really hope it is.

Not fake. Red Eye is a real show, and those people are real retards.

Frig, Obama is criticized by FOX for making that Special Olympics crack... I think Obama was referring to them.

EDIT: Samski, that might be true, but that showcases their idiocy. Paid to make fun of people, but of course it's all about the money in the US, isn't it? **** what any other country thinks, 'cause we have money! We can say whatever we want!

Oh wait, the USA is going down the dumps right about now, isn't it... not in a position to be making fun of anyone, especially Canada.
Last edited by XxGibsonSGxX at Mar 23, 2009,
This is fake right? o.O

......right?!

That's actually enraging me and I'm British for crying out loud! =/
Quote by jxljxl
If UG had a Facebook style Relationship thing, I'd e-marry you C-mak

Quote by jxljxl
I want C-mak in my bum.

^Think he might have a thing for me...
Quote by samskii
I'm not defending this, but you gotta know that these guys are paid to make fun of people. Have you ever seen the Colbert Report? He does the same stuff about certain groups of americans. This is not a news show, it's entertainment.

You guys may be giving this show too much credit.

But it isn't funny.
Quote by Shredder XXX
how about the way your entire country generalizes a culture by the actions of a few, citing any Americans idea of a middle eastern person.
****ers

I hate arrogant pricks like this anyway, this just makes it all the more worse

I say again, ****ers
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
You are a bad man...I like you

Quote by gillehy
you sir should be knighted

Quote by Sleaze Disease

It's so true.

I

MUSIC!!!
Quote by amd123
yeah well canuckians club seals

Yes, and America doesn't blow the **** out of other wildlife, because being able to legally own guns will make all the hunters not want to hunt and exact a cruel punishment on deer and elk and whatever else is game.

Every country has that.

And I think it's Canadians... not Canuckians. What part of the US do you hail from?

EDIT: lol, sorry Amd, but I'm just kind of angry. And yes, if you wanna be an MD, Canada's a great place to learn, study and research, and yes, we have a great health care/medical system.
Last edited by XxGibsonSGxX at Mar 23, 2009,
the northeast, and i was just being stupid XD i hate america, im not white XD i sooo wish i could come and live in canada, i hear your medical system in canada is great ( i wanna be an md)
I watched this a few minutes ago. Sadly there are people that watch that and agree with what they say
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
It all seems way too cheesy and insincere to be serious
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
Quote by Garret.
It all seems way too cheesy and insincere to be serious

White Proud Christian Americans eat that **** up so it's most certainly seriously...
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Quote by Simsimius
Best country in the Universe?

My hate-o-meter is at max.

That did make me lol a bit, I never watch these types of news shows because the people on them are imbeciles. But, I would hate it if people judged America based on these idiots.
Quote by XxGibsonSGxX
Not fake. Red Eye is a real show, and those people are real retards.

Frig, Obama is criticized by FOX for making that Special Olympics crack... I think Obama was referring to them.

EDIT: Samski, that might be true, but that showcases their idiocy. Paid to make fun of people, but of course it's all about the money in the US, isn't it? **** what any other country thinks, 'cause we have money! We can say whatever we want!

Oh wait, the USA is going down the dumps right about now, isn't it... not in a position to be making fun of anyone, especially Canada.

Exactly.

Gibson you win in my book.

I live in the US, and where some of the people here still get off on this belief that it is the "most powerful country in the world" or "greatest country in the world" i don't know. Last time I checked, foreign governments, particularly China, practically own this f*ckin place and god forbid they ask for their money back. China would probably turn this entire place into a parking lot with relative ease.

Its a shame what a laughing stock the US has become. They seem to produce nothing, discover nothing, and create nothing. And in my opinion simply because, quoting Billy Connolly here, they continuously ask "why" instead of "how".
Quote by me_llamo_juan
^You're awesome.

Quote by gtmustang2006
Listen to RageAgnstUrJaw.

"I've wronged you, and steal everything from the truth,
Can we find ourselves, walking through a field with no solitude,
The pain goes on."
I want to walk into that room and punch every single one of them in the face

Arrogant pricks
Oh, I know it's stupid. This kind of thing is why Americans are generally despised in the world. And yes, the U.S. is feeling it's flaws strongly right now. That's why this exists. We don't want to think about our own problems, so we make fun of others. it's the classic Insecurity thing.

It does seem strange to me, however, that Canada would send more of it's military than it could afford to. Still, that does not excuse the bad attitudes.

Edit: Forgive me, I'm not in a position to hear about these things, but what have Canadian scientists discovered recently? What new innovation has come out of Canada?
I have:

Last edited by samskii at Mar 23, 2009,
I'm far from nationalistic, and have long hated Fox "news", but this makes me furious. what a bunch of know nothing morons...this conservatism in the US for you...ignorance, immaturity, and worse.
Oh. My. Gawd.

Canadians, on behalf of everyone in America, I apologize for FOX News. Those guys are dicks and I'm seriously thinking about taking out their studio, if I knew where the fvck it was. Why are they still on the air?
It's Red Eye, mind you a hilarious show. A lot of it is tongue-in-cheek. The blonde woman sucks though. She's an actual newswoman and is pretty serious.

The main guy is conservative, and the guy with the hair and the tie is liberal. They are just the regulars. The rest are usually comedians.
1. Open My Computer.
2. Open C:
3. Click on WINDOWS.
4. Open the folder "Media."
5. Click on the file "onestop."
6. Listen.
Last edited by Mockstairwell at Mar 23, 2009,
Those dudes on the show aren't in the army. Nor do they aid soldiers, so they can suck it for making unnecesary jokes.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
Man, that's poor; the satire on even Mock the Week is better.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by Nexium
White Proud Christian Americans eat that **** up so it's most certainly seriously...

Way to stereotype, dude. I'm a white christian american, I don't know if you would classify me as proud or not, and I certainly don't eat that up.
I have:

I've watched this video again and I can say with about 90% certainty that these people are just doing this to piss people off, much like the common internet troll.

It's iffy at the start of the video but from about 2:00 minutes onwards everything they say is so ridiculous and they have this obvious air of insincerity whenever they talk. Especially when they start talking about Sarah Palin and Russians invading, it just seems way too fake for me to take it seriously.
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
Last edited by Garret. at Mar 23, 2009,
Quote by samskii
Forgive me, I'm not in a position to hear about these things, but what have Canadian scientists discovered recently? What new innovation has come out of Canada?

Well, judging from threads Ive seen in the Pit

We developed some sort of primitve mind-reading device

AND

We have a drug which cures cancer, since 2007, but the pharm companies dont want to sell it yet.

Then again, this is the Pit
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
You are a bad man...I like you

Quote by gillehy
you sir should be knighted

Quote by Sleaze Disease

It's so true.

I

MUSIC!!!
Page 1 of 5