So Pit, I checked the searchbar and was shocked to find that nobody had created a thread dedicated to the almighty Stylophone.

I was randomly googling earlier and I found a website of Stylophone tabs and I wondered if anyone else in the Pit owned one of these beautiful devices and what skills they have.

I was very pleased when I spent 20 minutes figuring out the Nokia tune earlier.

What Stylophone tunes can you play, Pit?
Originally Posted by Demon Wolf
one dream of mine is to play baroque and roll.

i dont quite know what it is, but i assume it involves plenty of harpsichord solos and medieval chanting.

Last edited by alfonzo99 at Mar 23, 2009,
My mate has a whole youtube account of him playing with some tabs aswell....

TheSylophonist is his name, Sylophoning is his game...
I just learnt the Tetris theme tune. I think UG should have a tab section dedicated to the mighty, mighty Stylophone.
Originally Posted by Demon Wolf
one dream of mine is to play baroque and roll.

i dont quite know what it is, but i assume it involves plenty of harpsichord solos and medieval chanting.

does any1 no some tabs for the almighty Stylophone??? i can only play beat it and silent night
I've got 2 and I play them in harmony. Pure winnage.

I also like hooking them up to my microcube and using the effects. Fun little things. I can play Plug In Baby too!
"Music snobbery is the worst kind of snobbery. 'Oh, you like those noises? Those sounds in your ear? Do you like them? They're the wrong sounds. You should like these sounds in your ear.'"
- Dara O'Briain
I got a stylophone for christmas... should probably play it some time...
WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.