Page 1 of 2
There's already a thread on this.

It's a late night comedy program that lampoons and "insults" everyone. Don't be offended. If you watched several episodes of Red Eye, you wouldn't be outraged at all.
1. Open My Computer.
2. Open C:
3. Click on WINDOWS.
4. Open the folder "Media."
5. Click on the file "onestop."
6. Listen.
Last edited by Mockstairwell at Mar 23, 2009,
im canadian and i dont care.

anybody stupid enough to be in any military, go ahead.

regardless our military is **** and i agree with them about our sharing borders with the us
GO Islanders!

J!E!T!S! JETS JETS JETS!!!!!
pompous yanks and their superior army complex....
is it cliche to use myspace / soundclick links in my sig ? y/n __________________________________________________
soundclick
myspace
Quote by Mitchell?
Americans are dumb****s, sorry.

also this....
GO Islanders!

Quote by nirvanafan666

You're not Canadian and pissed. We don't get angry up here unless the United States elimanates us from the Hockey World Cup, and the whole fvcking world knows that. Stop faking and GTFO.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
You're pissed at this? Grow some balls.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Why have you started a thread which has a duplicate less than five topics down on the front page?

fairly pointless man
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
You are a bad man...I like you

Quote by gillehy
you sir should be knighted

Quote by Sleaze Disease

It's so true.

I

MUSIC!!!
See other thread.
I have:
Acoustic B200H+B115 cab, Schecter Stiletto Custom 4, Rondo Fretless, Boss EQ-7.

Some men just want to watch the world burn. And they work at Behringer.
People call us stuff all the time,like fat sacks of crap, and we don't care?

Why are you getting your panties in a bunch? Who cares about fox news anyway?
Quote by guitarlover57
So what is this "pear", iv heard so much about? people on here keep talking about it and i have no idea what theyre saying,help me with this please!!
Drinking beer and playing cards isn't exactly what you would call an not mockworthy military.

joke/
I thought it was Irish who are always pissed?

EDIT: This is clearly a joke the second guy they show (Doug) is a comedian not to mention looks baked out of his skull (see Super High Me).

Is the whole thing about Canada's military taking a break true though? If so, good for them.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Last edited by snipelfritz at Mar 23, 2009,
Quote by Mitchell?
Americans are dumb****s, sorry.

Canadians are dumbasses, sorry.

I don't really believe that, but I do believe you're an ignorant asshat for grouping an entire country together like that.
Quote by Ignite

Once I got out of a pool and it was like 1cm.

Quote by Meths
I think there are few people with a less important opinion on women than you.
Wow, that really pissed me off, lmao that one guy is an idiot, we have cops too bud hahaha, I'm Canadian and I don't think I have ever seen an actual Mountie.
Oh and Doug Benson, one of the guys that talks in that interview, is a pot head comedian. He's probably not serious. He stars in the movie SUPER high me
Quote by Ignite

Once I got out of a pool and it was like 1cm.

Quote by Meths
I think there are few people with a less important opinion on women than you.
People tend to make fun of Canada quite a bit. South Park? Family guy? Dennis Leary?

I don't really care because I love Canada and would rather live here then anywhere else.

I can also make fun of Americans if they feel the need to say something about the Country I live in.

What's strange, though, is I live really close to the states. So, since the drinking age in Canada is 19, A LOT of Americans come here to drink. Sometimes I'll be talking to them and many, many times they praise Canada and actually say they would like to move here.
Last edited by Scissortooth at Mar 23, 2009,
Quote by Scissortooth
People tend to make fun of Canada quite a bit. South Park? Family guy? Dennis Leary?

I don't really care because I love Canada and would rather live here then anywhere else.

I can also make fun of Americans if they feel the need to say something about the Country I live in.

What's strange, though, is I love really close to the states. So, since the drinking age in Canada is 19, A LOT of Americans come here to drink. Sometimes I'll be talking to them and many, many times they praise Canada and actually say they would like to move here.

As an American, may I say that Canada is way better than the US for a number of reasons. I hear pot is like $10 a gram, which makes me want to cry.
For the crazy amount we make fun of Americans, I'd say we had it coming.

Plus, I don't take them making fun of us for not having a great army is all that insulting. I think it's a great thing that our country does not depend on its military as much as the US does.

What he said about the mounties is pretty stupid, though. They go through very rigorous training and are a spectacular display of dedication.
Quote by snipelfritz
As an American, may I say that Canada is way better than the US for a number of reasons. I hear all pot (even the best ****) is like $10 a gram, which makes me want to cry.

Fixed.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Quote by Jericho114
Fixed.

I now want to kill myself.
I don't blame you, TS. If I was Canadian, I'd be pissed too.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
**** like this always happens, then they apologize for looking like douchebags on tv, so dont cry.
Quote by candysars
Thank you Jesusaurus.
Quote by snipelfritz
I now want to kill myself.

Hey dude, you're welcome to come by anytime.
Quote by red18420

Quote by snipelfritz
As an American, may I say that Canada is way better than the US for a number of reasons. I hear pot is like $10 a gram, which makes me want to cry.

For some reason I thought pot was more in Canada. I think an ounce is like almost $200 unless you know somebody.
I just heard on the radio that the guy who made the comments just publically apologized and our government said it was despicable lol. Anyway everyone has kissed and made up. Lets all go home.
Quote by red18420

Quote by Scissortooth
For some reason I thought pot was more in Canada. I think an ounce is like almost $200 unless you know somebody.

Its between 300-400 here (Minneapolis).
Quote by sketchy z
im canadian and i dont care.

anybody stupid enough to be in any military, go ahead.

regardless our military is **** and i agree with them about our sharing borders with the us

our military isnt that bad. our infantry are awesome. but we just lack in size.
Quote by slafoo
Lol I love the fact you use the word majestic to describe titties... it's as if there are hundreds of titties majestically frollocking in a meadow somewhere *drifts off*
**** I'm glad fox doesn't speak for america, seriously, free press and all that, but christ....

average mountee

NYC police

why must they criticize something they know nothing about
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
Quote by Carswell98

why must they criticize something they know nothing about

Because they're Fox. They wouldn't be doing their job if they didn't do that.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
Because they're Fox. They wouldn't be doing their job if they didn't do that.

I suppose so

it doesn't stop me from wishing that O'reilly and his retarded friends would go fornicate themselves with rusty iron bars though
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
that is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO funny. ilikedit

i will start watchin this show if it's this funny all the time
My Gear Brah:
  • Ibanez K7 (silver)
  • Gibson Les Paul Custom (ebony w/ gold hardware)
  • Mesa Triple Rectifier Head
  • Mesa Rectifier 4x12 Traditional Cab
  • Too many pedals to list...

Last edited by guitarisrockin at Mar 23, 2009,
Quote by snipelfritz
Its between 300-400 here (Minneapolis).

hooolllyyy **** are you kidding me. here near toronto i know a few guys that'll hook me up with bomb **** for $160/ounce
'never a victim,' the role model said,
bang-bang, the bad guy is dead,
always a rockstar on eMpty TV,
the lesson complete, now the child has needs.
For what it's worth I'm one of those "stupid Americans" and that pissed me off too. But that was in the other thread. I'm over it now.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
this can only be a joke, no one is this idiotic so it's actually pretty funny when you think about it
I shot JR

Oh Canada Our Home and Native Land
Quote by snipelfritz

how much is it there?
GO Islanders!

Quote by edvac
our military isnt that bad. our infantry are awesome. but we just lack in size.

i suppose thats true
GO Islanders!

Quote by TempoTantrum
hooolllyyy **** are you kidding me. here near toronto i know a few guys that'll hook me up with bomb **** for $160/ounce

A friend of mine gave me a half ounce of very good weed for $60. Granted, it's a friend... but still.
Page 1 of 2